Four

Marinette walked along, behind Alya as all of them went to the big room.

Gabriel had asked for them to come for the meeting. It was time they finally knew what type of clothes they were going to be making.

"Alright!" Gabriel announced. "Can I have the males over here, and the females right here?"

Marinette followed the rest of the girls to the spot they were supposed to be on. She looked up at Gabriel to see what he was going to say next.

Next, the males were being taken away by a man. Marinette guessed they were having their own clothes design or whatever.

Gabriel looked back at the females as they waited. "You are being separated by genders for a reason. The males will be having their own designs, while you girls have yours. When we get a winner from the male side, the male will compete with the female winner."

Marinette understood now. She felt kinda glad that she wouldn't have to be dealing with Adrien often.

"So," Gabriel continued, cutting her off from her thoughts. "For what you will he designing; a mini dress of your choice."

Marinette was so good at making dresses, but why did it have to be a mini one?

Whatever. She had no right to complain. Whatever she had to make, she was going to make it. She was going to win this!

"You can put any designs to your mini dress if you want, but remember, it has to be looking great to make you get to the next round," Gabriel reminded. "All your materials are already here, and you have a week to do this. Well then, you can begin!"

Marinette started walking back to her room. No running was allowed, Gabriel had simply given them more rules. She reached there and closed the door when she entered. But not after she saw Adrien walk inside his room, giving her a playful smirk.

Marinette sighed and got out her sketchbook. First she had to decide on what kind of mini dress she was going to make.

She started sketching. The designs she was going to do on her design, the color her dress was going to be, and how short it was going to be.

She didn't want to make it too short, but she would still make a mini dress that would be awesome, because she wanted it to make it to the next round. She wanted to make it to the next round.

She must had been sketching for a long time, because the next time she checked the time, it was already night time.

She stared at the page of her dress, and smiled. She had done good.

----

She woke up really late the next morning, but it didn't matter. It's not like there was school to go to, and it's not like she had to start right away to start making her dress.

There was a soft knock that suddenly sounded on her door. She walked up to it and opened it.

"Hello." She frowned to see a lady there. It was the same woman that had wanted to show her the room she was staying in, until Adrien butted in of course.

"Hi," The woman walked in and placed a tray on the table. "Your breakfast, Miss. Marinette. Hope you enjoy."

Wow,  Marinette smiled as the door closed. They even serve breakfast here? I feel like I'm going to have a lot of fun while staying here.

She chuckled to herself and started eating fast. She could have slowed down, ate slowly, and enjoyed it, but for some reason she couldn't stop thinking about the dress she was making. She was excited for everyone to see the kind of dress she was going to show when the day came.

Another knock was heard and when she opened the door this time, it was Adrien. She rolled her eyes.

"Good morning."

Marinette frowned. "Why are you saying good morning to me?"

"I can't say good morning to my Princess?" Adrien entered without being told to or even asking to come in.

"Who's your Princess?!" Marinette scoffed. "Remember the rules, Adrien. Don't even think about breaking them!"

Adrien chuckled. "You and the rules have been the only things on my mind."