Forty - Six

Male's shirt:

Adrien's shirt:

Nathaniel's shirt:

Nathaniel's shirt:

Marc's shirt:

Adam's shirt:

Adam's shirt:

Louis' shirt:

Louis' shirt:

Gabriel called each of them inside to finally get over with the round

Gabriel called each of them inside to finally get over with the round. They all sat down and Gabriel went up to the front as usual.

"I've looked into each of the outfits carefully. Took me a while to decide, but I've finally made my decision on the two that will be getting eliminated," Gabriel had a clipboard and paper with him, and as he talked, he seemed to check something off on the paper. He then looked up with seriousness in his eyes, before speaking.

"I'm sorry, Louis. . . And Chloe. You too have been eliminated."

"WHAT?!" Chloe had instantly stood up, a look of fear and anger in her eyes. While on the other side, Louis was hugging it out with his brother and the other boys, preparing to leave. "Mr. Agreste, that's impossible. There's no way those two girls' designs looked better than mine. I should have more chance of making it to the next round than any of them!"

"Chloe, it is my decision, and I've already made it. I didn't say you did terrible on your designs. I'm just saying that the others were better, and therefore made it into the next round. You may now take your leave!"

"But- I. . . No! You must have made some kind of mistake!" Chloe still looked terrified as she ran over to Gabriel, grabbing him by his shirt as if her life depended on it. "My mother is going to be so upset to hear this. I joined in the first place all for her. She's going to be displeased with your decision, Mr. Agreste!"

"Why bring up your mother? It's not like it's going to change my decision," Gabriel shook her hands off of him. "And please don't touch me the next time. That is, if there will be a next time. Chloe, like I said, you may now take your leave."

"But. . . But. . .!"

Gabriel snapped his fingers and two ladies came by. "Please come this way, Miss. Bourgeois. We'll lead you out." Each lady took Chloe by one arm, while Chloe struggled to get out of their grasps, yelling for them not to touch her.

"Hey! Don't you know who I am?! I am the Mayor's daughter. Do you want to know what he could do to you?!" Chloe yelled as she was being dragged out of the door. "No, you don't want to know, so you better let. Me. Go!"

Chloe and Louis exited the room, and the door was closed behind them.

"I wonder if I should still give her that little gift I had prepared," Gabriel said aloud.

So now Marinette was sitting in her room, enjoying the little freedom she had. Chloe was gone. She still couldn't believe it. She had finally gotten Chloe out of her hair.

And to top things off, she had a break, because the girls weren't going to be running in the next semi-round. Instead it was going to be the boys, trying to fight for their spot in the next round. Marinette took in a deep breath, wondering who were going to win.

She shook her head off that thought, deciding to let it go and just enjoy the break she had. Then knocks came on her door. She didn't know why, but she hoped it was Adrien. Instead, it was Nicole.

Not that she was disappointed. Nicole seemed like a very cool girl. Plus Adrien was busy now making his next design, so of course it wouldn't be him. After all, Marinette didn't want to interrupt him and be the reason why he didn't make it.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing much? Asked Gabriel and he said we could go out for ice cream," Nicole replied. "Decided to come ask you to see if you would come with me."

Going for ice cream? That was one nice way to get her mind off of Adrien. Quickly she nodded and followed Nicole out, making sure to close her door, though it didn't really matter.

While she passed Adrien's room, which had its door opened wide, Marinette could see Adrien working hard on his desk, looking like he was sketching out his design already. He looked up and waved at her.

And Marinette waved back at him with a small smile that meant good-luck.

- Edited -