Eleven

Dang it! Dang it!

Chloe let the tears roll. Once again, Marinette had gotten people by her side. Once again, she was the one everyone was hating on, and once again Marinette had gotten Adrien to herself, making Adrien hate her.

Well, not for long! Soon I'll come back to the top.

"Hey," someone tapped her shoulder, startling her a bit. Chloe looked back to see Lydia, who was wearing a smirk on her face. "You aren't already going to give up, are yo?"

Chloe could tell Lydia was making fun of her. She quickly stood up. "No, I'm not. There's no way I'm going down without a fight. Marinette is going to be the one going down."

Lydia's smirk seemed to get wider. "That's more like it. Don't worry, Chloe Bourgeois, you're not alone in this. I have a deal to make."

Chloe bit her lips, then nodded. "Alright, what is it?"

Lydia folded her arms, already prepared. "I'll help you get Adrien back, and you... You have to help me eliminate Marinette from the competition. What do you say?" She held out her hand.

Chloe smiled. "Piece of cake. I'm also trying to get Marinette eliminated." She shook hands with Lydia. "I'll do it!"

-------

-end of party-

Marinette joined the rest of the group of others and sat down. Gabriel walked up to the front, holding his mic as usual. He brought the mic to his face and spoke.

"I hope you all had fun at the party."

A loud cheer from everyone was heard. Well at least, almost everyone. Chloe sat with her legs and arms crossed. She did have fun at the party, until the middle of it, where she decided it was best to just leave.

"Alright, nice," Gabriel continued. "For this next design that you're going to be making, you will need a partner. It could be a boy, or it could be a girl, it doesn't matter. Once you get a partner, both of you will decide which one is going to make the design. Now, once you decide, that person has to design a shirt that exactly fits his/her parner, and the partner has to give a thumbs up if it's okay, and a thumb down if it's not.

"Don't rush through thing. Once you make the shirt, you would have to add some kind of a great design on it. You and your partner can decide on what designs to use. After you finish making the whole thing, you will come up here when time's up, and your partner has to try on the shirt in front of everyone.

"If the shirt doesn't fit your partner, or maybe you didn't get to do the design, or if your shirt is the worse out of everyone's, then you and your partner are automatically eliminated. Only one team will be going out. If two teams forgot to do their design, then I'll judge them by the looks of their shirts, and see which is the worse.

Everyone understand?"

The whole crowd started clapping again, nodding their heads that they understood. Chloe already knew who she was going to partner up with, and she looked at the girl right beside her, while Lydia smirked back at her.

"Now, any questions?"

One girl raised her hand, and she had to stand up to ask her question. "Can you have more than one partner?"

"Absolutely not!" Gabriel answered. "You can only have one partner, and that's it!" A few people groaned, knowing they had to choose between two of their friends. "Any ore questions?"

Another person raised their hand. "What if you can't find a partner?"

"Then sucks to be you!" Gabriel replied. "You would have to work on the design all by yourself, but remember. You get more points, and way more chance of getting into the next round if you're with a partner." The guy nodded and sat back down.

"Alright, if there's no more question, then stand up and we'll begin. Remember, you have three days! Go!"

Marinette turned around, quickly trying to find Alya. Behind and in front of her, people were already getting their partners, and heading to their rooms to start. Finally Marinette was able to find her friend, but what she noticed was that Nino had beat her to asking Alya.

"Hey girl," Alya waved at her. "Who are you going to go with? Sorry, I'm going with Nino."

"Ah, no problem, that's fine," Marinette quickly exclaimed. She watched as Alya and Nino walked away, after Alya sent her another apologetic look. Turning back, she groaned. "Ugh, everyone's already gotten their partners."

"Not me," A very familiar voice said behind her. Turning around, Marinette saw Adrien. Adrien could see by the corner of his eyes, Gabriel rolling his eyes. "So?" He turned back to Marinette. "What do you say? Wanna work together?"

Marinette groaned again. "Fine!" There was no way she was working on this design by herself, especially if she had way more chances of getting to the next round with a partner.

Adrien nodded and followed her up to her room.