Sixteen

Chloe tapped Lydia's shoulder for her to turn around and see what was going on. Lydia turned around and both of the girls watched as Adrien walked away from Nathaniel and Marinette.

"Ugh! Marinette is pissing me off!" Chloe clenched her fists. "Not only does she want to go for Adrien, but she's also trying to go for Nathaniel."

"I wonder why though," Lydia frowned. "I mean, why go for two boys? It's actually pretty clear that Nathaniel likes Marinette."

Chloe turned her eyes towards Adrien. He had his fists in balls and muttering something to himself.

Is it possible... That Adrien feels jealous towards those two?

She shook her head, finally deciding that it was impossible for Adrien to fall for a Baker's daughter.

"Chloe, you need to take this chance," Lydia smirked. "This is your time to show him what you're made of. Go to Adrien, but don't be all sweet to him and trying to get him to like you. Instead tall to him, show him that he's got a friend that cares about him."

Chloe nodded. "I know exactly what I need to do." She realized, this was what Marinette would do if she was in her spot.

Chloe started heading for Adrien, who was slowly walking up the stairs. She looked back, seeing that Marinette was still with Nathaniel, laughing at whatever he said. Chloe took a huge breath and ran over to Adrien.

"Hey Adrien," she stopped him, getting him to face her. "I just... Wanted to apologize. I swear I didn't mean to spread rumors about us; I was just joking around, but I guess one girl took it seriously and went and told everyone else."

"Whatever," Adrien rolled his eyes.

"Listen, I've already...apologized to Marinette," Chloe continued. "And I figured what's left to do now is apologize to you. Anyway, why do you look a bit mad about something? Are you mad at me?"

Adrien had started walking up the stairs again, Chloe following him.

"You wouldn't care," He got to his room and opened it.

"Yes I would," Chloe exclaimed. "Listen Adrien, I've ready given up on you. I know you'll never like me that way, and I know the one you really like is Marinette. It's quite obvious."

Adrien froze and turned to her. "I don't like her!" He huffed and went inside his room, Chloe following close behind.

"But like I said, it's quite obvious," Chloe rolled her eyes. "She's the only girl you're so close to. You hang out with her. I came to you because I thought you might have been jealous over the fact that Marinette was with Nathaniel."

"Chloe, shut up!" Adrien was getting pissed off. "I don't like Marinette, for goodness sake. You don't know what's going on!"

"Alright then, I'm sorry," Chloe smiled. "Listen, if you need a friend to help with, call me..."

"Or I can just call Nino..."

"You can call anyone of us, we're all your friends and will always be there for you," Chloe smiled wider, then walked out.

What Adrien hadn't known was that Chloe had been recording their whole conversation. She chuckled and headed back to Lydia.

"Oh look at that smirk," Lydia laughed. "What did you do?"

Chloe held up her phone. "Let's go to my room. It's quite crowded here."

Lydia nodded and followed Chloe hack to her room. Once there, Chloe shut the door and turned to Lydia.

"Listen to this," The blonde tapped somethin on her phone and a recording started playing.

Once it was finished, Lydia had her mouth hung opened. "So... Adrien never actually liked Marinette. Chloe, this is perfect."

"And guess what my plan is," Chloe giggled. "If I send this recording to Marinette, she's going to be so upset that her crush doesn't like her back. Hehe."

"But... Are you sure that Marinette likes Adrien?" Lydia asked.

"Oh please," Chloe took a seat on her bed. "Marinette is just pretending to hate Adrien so Adrien's fan girls won't come at her, but I know deep down that she really does like him. If she finds out that Adrien doesn't like her back, she's going to cry so much. It might even get her distracted enough to be eliminated. See, we both get what we want."

"This is perfect!"

"But..." Chloe stopped. "How do we get her number to send her the recording?"

Lydia smirked. "I know a perfect way!"