Forty - Five

5 boys and 3 girls were left.

For the next design, the females had to make an outfit they would usually wear to a party, while the males had to design shirts. Yes, just shirts. Gabriel said he was doing this, because then later on, only the males would run, and two of them would be eliminated.

So that meant 3 boys and 1 girl were going to be getting disqualified, leaving just 2 boys and 2 girls left. Gabriel also said he was doing it like this because it would go the way he wanted in the end.

The females' designs included an outfit, the type of shoes you would wear and if you carried any item, such as bags. But the only thing you had to make was the outfit. So you didn't have to spend extra time making heels and bags, plus if you did, you weren't going to receive extra points, so that would just be a waste of time.

For this, everyone were working extra hard, trying to be the last four people to survive the round. After the round was over, the two females were going to go against each other, the two males would go against each other, and the winners of each would go against each other, and the winner of that would determine the final winner.

Marinette wasn't even sure if she was ready for all of that. One thing for sure, she was just focused on making it past this round.

For the last final round, all the disqualified ones and a lot of people that were invited were going to come to watch it, which just put the pressure on high. Gabriel released this information while he was telling then which designs to make.

Now, here they were. The 5 males and 3 females, all gathered together to perform what they had created. Marinette had finally gotten to know the other two boys' names. Adam and Louis. Brothers. And she had also gotten more info on about Nicole. Nicole hadn't come to play dirty, she wanted to win fair and square. Before she exclaimed that she hadn't been trying her best, but now she was going to give it all to win the final.

"Welcome, one and all," Gabriel started when he got to the front. He gave each of them a look. "I would just like to tell you all how proud I am that you 8 made it this far. Even if you go out this round, it is still absolutely amazing how your skills on designing are this high, so I decided that I would give out little gifts to those who don't make it, as a little appreciation for coming and for how proud I am."

There was a pause from Gabriel as the 8 of them applauded. Then Gabriel continued. "Basically what I'm trying to say is don't feel bad when you don't make it. Anyway, we must still try our best to make it this round. Without further notice, let's begin. Chloe Bourgeois."

Chloe looked prepared for all this though. She stood up from where she was sitting and trotted her way up to the front, making sure not to forget her big smile.

"Before, I wasn't really sure on what to make, but then I remembered the dress I got for my sixteenth birthday and decided to make that

"Before, I wasn't really sure on what to make, but then I remembered the dress I got for my sixteenth birthday and decided to make that." Chloe held up the dress. "The dress is very important to me, because it was given to me by my mother, and she barely comes home, so I was so grateful to receive such a gift from her. Which is why I thought it would be nice to make another one and show you guys what it looked like.