Thirteen

"Did you finish the shirt?" Lydia walked inside Chloe's room the next morning. Very early in the morning at 5am. Chloe wiped sweat off her forehead and shook her head.

"I'm half way done."

"Alright, while you work on that, I'll figure out ways to get Marinette eliminated." Lydia smirked as she grabbed a paper and a pencil.

Chloe sighed. "Well, we can't do that now! Marinette and Adrien are a team. If Marinette gets eliminated, then Adrien gets eliminated as well. I don't want Adrien to be eliminated."

"Right. Fine," Lydia dropped what she was holding. "We'll try to eliminate her on the next round, after this round."

Chloe nodded. "Come help me with this." Lydia sighed and walked up to the shirt Chloe was still working on.

------

"Come on, only two days left." Alya's hand hurt, but she continued to make the shirt. Nino walked up to her, holding the design they were going to make.

"That's looks cool!" Alya smiled widely at the design Nino had come up with. "I'm sure Gabriel would think the same thing. Here, I'm almost done the shirt."

Nino nodded and sat down next to her. "Thanks, and I hope so too. Here, I'll help you."

Alya nodded in gratitude, as Nino lent in a hand.

-------

"And done!" Marinette smiled at the new design she had made. It didn't look too bad.

"What is that?"

Marinette jumped at the voice and turned around. She had forgotten to close the door after Alya had left yesterday, and she had fallen asleep.

"U-uh, Adrien..." Marinette quickly closed her sketchbook. "It's just a new design that I made. You know, I'm always drawing, and I was bored so I..."

"You were bored?" Adrien didn't believe her story as he walked up to the shirt. "The shirt is almost finished. If you were bored, you would have worked on that instead. And why are there... Two shirts?"

Marinette gulped. "Listen Adrien, I just..."

"You were making another shirt?" Adrien frowned. "But we were told to make just one. Are you planning something?"

"No!" Marinette grabbed the second shirt. "Just forget that you saw this, okay? Help me and let's finish this shirt up so we can add the designs you made."

Adrien nodded and got to his knees.

-------

It was the third day that most people started getting done on their shirts. A lot of people had finished, including Marinette and Adrien.

Marinette and Adrien had finished their shirt, but Marinette was creating another one, just in case their first failed. She was being very focused and serious.

"Hey Marinette," Nino walked inside her room. "Alya, Adrien and I are going out for some smoothie. Wanna come?"

"And, I'm... Done!" Marinette wiped sweat off and turned around. "Sorry, what did you say, Nino?"

Nino repeated himself, and Marinette nodded, agreeing to go along. She walked past Chloe and Lydia, who glared at her. Marinette shivered, knowing she already got two enemies.

Most people were going out for drinks too, feeling that they deserved it. Some others stayed to finish their works, and hopefully just in time.

Tomorrow was going to be the next big day.