Sweetpea

Warnings: Cursing, rough sex

Summary: You are the daughter of an FBI agent who was recently sent to Riverdale to find the 'Black Hood' killer. You've been secretly hooking up with Sweet Pea for weeks. Sweet Pea picks you up after your shift at Pop's and takes you to an abandoned baseball field where things get pretty hot & heavy.

 Sweet Pea picks you up after your shift at Pop's and takes you to an abandoned baseball field where things get pretty hot & heavy

***

It's close to midnight when you hear the dark growl of Sweet Pea's motorbike outside. You smile. He's driven you home every night since you met two weeks ago. "I like knowing you're safe," Sweet Pea often says with a wicked grin that makes you blush and ache between your thighs. But there's nothing safe about Sweet Pea. Or that motorbike he drives 80 mph all the way to your motel while you clasp onto him for dear life.

When you found out you were moving to Riverdale because your father had to work a case, you never imagined the danger and excitement that awaited you. Riverdale was a strange town with its mysterious residents and Southside gangs. The Serpents intrigued you from the beginning... And when you first laid eyes on a tall and handsome Southsider with jet-black hair and devilish eyes, you knew you had to have him. You've always had a weakness for bad boys. Or like your therapist would say, you were drawn to men with criminal tendencies as a rejection of your morally upright law enforcing father.

As you walk out of Pop's and over to Sweetpea's bike, you notice his stony cold exterior cracks just enough to reveal a trace of boyish excitement. Your pulse quickens as his eyes hungrily trace your lips, your chest, hips and thighs. Sweetpea whistles through his teeth.

"I could just eat you up."

He pulls you close, dragging his thumb across your mouth before he leans in for a kiss. He tastes like spearmint and cigarettes and you deepen the kiss, tugging onto the lapels of his Serpent leather jacket with growing urgency. That sweet ache between your thighs has only intensified.

"Let's go," you breathe and straddle his bike, wrapping your arms around Sweetpea's chest. You can feel the taut muscles in his abdomen quiver from your touch as the engine roars and kicks. And then you're off. Racing down the dimly lit streets of Riverdale as the wind whips through your hair. You laugh. Scream into the night. You've never felt so free before you got on Sweetpea's bike.

Sweetpea takes you to an abandoned baseball field near Southside High. Luckily, there's no one in sight. You step off the bike and walk over to the barbed wire fence encircling the field. You shiver from the sound of gravel crunching beneath Sweetpea's boots as he moves slowly towards you. He has a way of making you feel nervous like it's the first time. Your breath quickens as Sweetpea circles his arms around your waist and starts peppering your neck with kisses. Heat pools into the pit of your stomach as Sweet Pea's hands slide under your shirt and fondle your breasts. You grind yourself against him, trying to soothe the sweet ache between your thighs.

You feel a dangerous thrill when Sweet Pea moans and curses under his breath. You can feel his erection straining against his jeans. You turn around, gazing into his dark liquid eyes before your lips crash together in a furious battle for control and Sweet Pea has you pinned against the fence. The cold metal digs into your back but you don't care. All that matters is Sweet Pea's hands on your body and the adrenaline pumping through your veins.

Part of you knows it's the forbiddenness that excites you. The daughter of a federal agent fooling around with a Southside Serpent. But no love story is perfect.

You gasp when Sweet Pea suddenly hikes up your skirt and slips two fingers inside you. He takes his time, watching your face as you arch and sigh, gripping onto the fence to keep your knees from buckling.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Sweet Pea whispers in your ear.

Your hips start to move instinctively to the rhythm of Sweet Pea's fingers sliding in and out of you. Suddenly, Sweet Pea drags his thumb across your clitoris and you bite your lip to keep yourself from crying out. Before your body has a chance to recover, Sweet Pea falls onto his knees and puts his mouth against your dripping sex.

"Oh god..." you sigh. Arching your spine, you bury your fingers in Sweet Pea's hair while he licks and nibbles you until you're cumming again. This time you can't stop the husky moan that escapes your lips. His mouth is like fire.

Sweet Pea pushes you up against the fence once more and stares deeply into your eyes. You seize the moment to explore the hard outlines of Sweet Pea's body, feeling the curve of his spine, the trail of dark hair leading from his navel to below the waistline of his jeans. "I want you inside me," you whisper, loosening his belt with steady hands.

Sweet Pea groans and turns you around. Your eyes flutter shut from the heat of his lips on your skin as he quickly rolls on a condom and buries himself inside you. "Fuck!" Sweet Pea growls when you jerk your hips back. He quickens his pace, thrusting into you with increasing ferocity as you moan and whimper. When he changes his angle, you feel yourself clenching around his throbbing cock.

"Come for me, baby," he whispers in your ear and you fall apart, letting out a strangled cry of pleasure as Sweet Pea pounds into you while you explode. He finishes shortly after, biting your shoulder as he cums with a loud groan.

You stay like that for awhile, savoring the feeling of being one, until Sweet Pea slowly pulls out and walks away to dispose of the condom. Laughing, you snatch your panties from around your ankles and smooth down your uniform.

Sweet Pea is grinning from ear to ear as he walks over to you and wraps his arms around your waist. He throws his head back, howling into the night, "I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT HERE!" Something twists in your gut and you step back. Sweet Pea notices, frowns.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?"

"Nothing's wrong," you lie without meeting his gaze. "Just take me home." Sweet Pea moves closer and brushes a stray piece of hair from your face. You stare at him in disbelief. How can someone so tough and invulnerable be so gentle and affectionate at the same time?

"What are we doing, Sweet Pea?"

"We're having fun," he replies with a crooked grin. "Aren't you having fun?"

"Of course I'm having fun. But is that all I am to you? Some Northside piece of ass you get to brag about screwing to your Serpent friends until you get bored and leave?"

To your surprise, Sweet Pea laughs and reaches for you again. His expression softens.

"You really think I'm that kind of guy?"

"I don't know," you respond coolly. "Are you?"

And then Sweet Pea kisses you. You can't help but kiss him back and melt into his embrace, weaving your fingers through his jet black hair. When Sweet Pea pulls away, he rests his forehead against yours.

"You're my girl," he whispers. "My ride or die."

"You mean it?"

"Yeah. I'm not playing around here, (Y/N). I don't care that your dad is a Fed or that you go to school with those uppity Northside brats. I just want you. I'm fucking crazy about you, (Y/N)."

"I'm fucking crazy about you too."

Sweet Pea takes your hand as you both walk back to his motorbike and speed away into the night.