Sweetpea

Warnings: Cursing, fighting, and cheating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My boy’s being sus’, he was shady enough, but now he’s just a shadow

“Pea it was so weird. He wouldn’t even let me touch his phone! All I wanted to do was take a funny picture,” Y/N said as she curled up onto the couch in the dimly lit trailer.

He looked at her and sighed, telling her what she wanted to hear.

“Don’t worry too much about it Y/N. I’m sure whatever it is, i’s nothing. He might of just been having a bad day,” Sweet Pea said, giving her a reassuring smile.

“Yeah, I guess so. That would make sense. Thanks Pea,” she smiled brightly at her best friend for years now.

“Anytime Y/N, anytime,” and with that he wrapped his arm around her bringing her into a hug.

My boy loves his friends like I love my split ends, and by that I mean he cuts ‘em off (What?!)

“Well it’s not my fault that you’ve cut out all your friends Kyle! I have my own friends and I have the right to hang out with them! I can’t hang out with you 24/7! I need my own time like you need yours!” You shouted at your boyfriend of a year now.

The two of you stood in a corner of one of the dingy Southside High hallways, fuming at each other.

“Whatever, go have fun with the snakes,” he spat before walking off.

My boy, my boy, my boy don’t love me like he promised. My boy, my boy, my boy, he ain’t a man, and sure as hell ain’t honest

She stood in the rain in front of a trailer, banging at the door.

The door opened up to reveal her best friend whose heart broke when he saw her.

There was the girl, the girl he known all his life, in the most broken state he had seen her.

A beautiful red dress hugged her body, shiny red heels were in her hands, her makeup smudged, and her eye puffy.

Even when she wasn’t supposed to look beautiful, she still did. 

“He-he-“ she started to say and Sweet Pea instantly wrapped his arms around her and carried her inside, bringing her to the couch.

“It’s okay, its going to be okay,” he kept murmuring to her as she sobbed into his chest and he rubbed her back.

An hour went by before she had calmed down, however when it did, she seemed almost lifeless.

“I went to his house and he was in bed with another girl,” she said, almost monotone.

Sweet Pea looked at her and sighed.

“You’re going to be okay Y/N. You’re going to be okay,”

My boy’s being sus’ and he don’t know how to cuss, he just sounds like he’s tryna be his father (Who are you?)

“Please, Y/N, I’m sorry. I was high and I was thinking right. It meant nothing to me, I swear,” Kyle said as he chased her down the Southside High hallways.

“Save it, Kyle. We’re done,” she snapped at him as she continued to walk down the hall, refusing to look at him.

“Let’s not make a waste of the year we’ve spent together. That’s too much time to lose because of something like this. Please, can we talk about this at least?” He asked.

You stopped in your tracks, still refusing to look at him.

So many thoughts racing through your mind before you finally said