Sweetpea

Synopsis: It's impossible not to know the name 'Sweet Pea' down in the Southside of Riverdale. But despite the name sounding so innocent, so good even, the person behind that name is nothing like that. He's the boy known to all young Serpents as their ferocious leader, capable of breaking jaws and beating anyone's ass up. Everyone knows not to piss him off. Except for one little thing: he really is that good, innocent Sweet Pea. At least, he shows it to only to one person. You.

In the midst of the grimy halls of Southside High, many students were skipping class; taking drugs in the dark corners of the halls, or just lazing about with friends

In the midst of the grimy halls of Southside High, many students were skipping class; taking drugs in the dark corners of the halls, or just lazing about with friends. But despite the number of students out of class, no one was getting in trouble. The teachers had stopped caring, or rather, they were too scared to tell off some insane and dangerous thieves and gangs. The Serpents were one of these groups, skipping class and hanging out at their spot.

Their laughs echoed loudly around the empty cafeteria as they joked around with one another. The Serpents were telling their newest member, James Lakewood, stories about their own initiations - how one passed out for a few seconds at the final task, and how one almost lost Hot Dog. One Serpent began to mention Sweet Pea's initiation before he was interrupted by the new member.

"Sweet Pea?" He chuckled. "Oh, I've heard about him. Apparently, he's the toughest out of all us. But let's be real, is he really? Like, no way you can be with the name Sweet Pea."

Immediately, all eyes looked towards him. Some chuckled, but you could see in their eyes that they were thinking the same thing. What the fuck man? Shut up!

"You might want to take that back," Toni said, looking around nervously for her best friend. If Sweet Pea had heard him, he wouldn't hesitate to beat him up and show him how tough he really was.

James scoffed. "C'mon guys, relax! He doesn't scare me. How could you, with a name like that?" He burst out laughing, clutching at his stomach. "Sweet Pea, cook me some dinner. Sweet Pea go clean the house. Fucking hell, how is he even a Serpent?" He said in a mocking tone. The few Serpents who were chuckling with him suddenly stopped. No one questions a Serpent, especially not their leader. This guy was so dead meat.

But no one had the chance to put him in his place. The doors of the cafeteria slammed open, shocking all the Serpents into silence. Sweet Pea strolled in. His face was reddening, his eyes narrowed, cold, hard, and definitely set on James. Oh this guy was so, so dead meat.

Earlier that day

"Stop! Seriously Stop!" Y/N screamed, desperately thrashing around to get the boy pinning her down off of her. But it isn't what you think - not in the least bit. Her face clearly contained a smile, and she was laughing. Crying with laughter, really. The boy on top of her was laughing too, his raven locks falling in front of his face as he continued to tickle Y/N.

"I won't stop until you say it!" They both lay in his bed, with him sitting on top of Y/N. He held both of her wrists in one hand, while his free hand continued to lightly brush his fingers by her side, tickling her. He held a huge grin on his face as he watched this beautiful girl - his girl - squirm and try to escape his grasp.