Toni

Pairing: Toni Topaz x Reader

Warnings: Smut, swearing

Summary: You’re assigned as a tutor to Toni Topaz. She’s a flirt, and she’s a real charmer. Of course you end up stripping for her.

 Of course you end up stripping for her

Originally posted by riverdalesource

“(Y/N), can I speak to you for a moment?” Your biology teacher asks from his desk as you gather your things.

You nod, finish grabbing your stuff, and hurry over. “What is it?”

“You’re a model student,” he gushes, “and I’m impressed with how quickly Reggie Mantle improved with your assistance. I’d hate to bother you from your busy schedule, but would it be possible to help Miss Topaz as well? I suppose Southside High was farther back in the material than I originally thought, and I think if you tutored her she’d catch up with the rest of the class without too many problems.”

“Sure,” you nod. “It’s no problem!”

He smiles gratefully. “Thank you. I’ll leave it up to you to decide when and where you’ll tutor her, and I’ll give you extra credit on the next test.”

You nod again and slip out of the classroom with a grin. You’ve been waiting for a chance to speak to the pink haired Southsider since she walked into class for the first time. She’s gorgeous and you kind of dig the ‘bad girl’ shtick, to be honest.

“You look chipper,” Veronica notes when she joins your walk to your next class.

“I’ve gotta tutor that Southside girl, Toni Topaz.” You clutch your books a little tighter.

Veronica’s lips curl into a grin. “Somebody’s crushing hard. Is it the pink hair or the leather jacket?”

You giggle. “Yes.”

The brunette laughs and rolls her eyes. “Well, good luck. I hear she’s quite the flirt.”

“Hi! I’m (Y/N) (Y/L/N) from Biology and I’m here to tutor you!” No, that’s lame. “Hey, Toni, our teacher wanted me to tutor you?” Nope. still not good. “Hi, I’m (Y/N) and our bio teacher wants me to-”

You take a shaky breath. You aren’t sure you can do this.

But you don’t have a choice, and you (literally) run into the serpent just as you enter the student lounge.

“Oh, shit, I’m sorry!” You yelp.

“Don’t worry about it.” She looks you up and down and you try not to blush over her staring.

“Uh, I’m (Y/N). Our bio teacher wanted me to tutor you.” 

She smirks. “Really?” You nod. “Beauty and brains; guess you really can have it all.”

Your blush deepens. “Right… well, I look forward to helping you. When and where would be easiest to meet?”

She gives you her address and number, promising to make it ‘worth your time’ before winking and leaving you breathless.