Cheryl part 2

You manage to avoid your half-brother for the rest of that night, and into the next morning as well

You manage to avoid your half-brother for the rest of that night, and into the next morning as well. He only pesters you at your locker before lunch, but doesn’t force you to join him and his friends again. 

You’re moving to a nice secluded spot when you see a familiar redhead checking her reflection in a compact mirror standing just to your far left and you quickly change your route. A smile is planted on your face when you approach her.

“Funny I keep seeing you around. Maybe it’s fate?” 

She turns around, closing the mirror with a smirk. “Or just a small town?”

You gasp in mock-pain, putting your hand over your chest. “You wound me! And here I thought we had a nice little chat last night.”

“It takes more than idle chit-chat to impress me, new girl.” She winks. “Aren’t you supposed to be with your brother and his friends?”

You scoff. “And miss out on a chance to talk to the Cheryl Blossom? Wouldn’t dream of it!”

She rolls her eyes. “Now you’re mocking me.”

“Never,” your smile widens. “What are you doing away from your little cheerleading minions?”

“Isn’t obvious? I was waiting for ‘fate’ to bring you to me.” She says sarcastically and you laugh.

“Now you’re mocking me.” 

“(Y/N), are you going to sit with us today?” A voice comes from behind you and you turn to see Veronica and Betty.

“Uh, I-”

“Actually, she’s sitting with me.” Cheryl’s arm loops around yours and a grin spreads across her lips. “Right, (Y/N)?”

You raise your eyebrows but nod. “Of course.”

“Great. C’mon.” She tugs you away and Betty and Veronica watch with confused expressions.

“She’s planning something.” Jughead’s eyes narrow as he watches you sit with the redhead. “I just know it. What could Cheryl want with my sister?”

Betty shrugs. “If she thinks your dad has something to do with Jason’s death, then…”

“Well, we don’t know that she thinks that,” Veronica points out.

“But why would she use (Y/N) for that? She doesn’t even like our dad.”

“Exactly.” Archie sips his soda. “She’s the perfect person to use against him.”

With one look at you and Cheryl, talking and laughing together, Jughead has made up his mind.

“So, you didn’t know about him your whole life, and now he’s up your ass 24/7?” Cheryl asks and you nod with an annoyed huff.