Veronica 2

Around a week had passed since your eyes had landed upon the beauty that was Veronica Lodge

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Around a week had passed since your eyes had landed upon the beauty that was Veronica Lodge. Jughead had really surprised you by supporting the idea of you and Veronica. Normally, he could have cared less about a high school relationship; but he needed you as a best friend, so he encouraged you to follow your heart. This lead to you shyly asking Veronica out to the dance; which, other than some high school drama, went fairly well. In the next week, Betty, Veronica, and Archie were able to work out their problems. To make it up to you, Veronica invited you and Jughead to sit with them at lunch.

So you, and a reluctant Jughead, sat with the modern Breakfast Club and lunch. It became part of your routine, something Jughead normally didn't like to change. He was willing to break down his outer shell, just to see his friend happy. Granted, that wasn't the only reason he was sitting at that crowded table. You had known Jughead since you were very young, so you knew when something was different based on his behavior.

One day, at the table, his change became even more apparent. You had beat everyone to the table, so you and Jughead sat alone for a few minutes.

"You okay Jug," you asked, trying to read his reaction. He just looked up at you and shrugged. You were about to press further when you heard someone laugh behind you.

"Hello there," Veronica said with goofy seduction. You let out a laugh as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Hey babe," you said and she smiled at you. You leaned the side and Veronica pressed a kiss to your cheek.

"So what's going on with our two wonderfully aloof writers?" Veronica asked turning to look at Jughead then back at you. You smiled and Jughead glanced from you and Veronica to Betty.

"Making head way on the case," he said, his tone unreadable. You shifted in your seat uneasily. This wasn't the normal witty and sarcastic Jughead you had known. He seemed almost on edge as he spoke to the three of you.

"Any new and strange leads?" Jughead turned to Betty, who had asked a bit too excitedly. The corner of his mouth quirks upwards as he went into details about his novel and his new findings. Betty added a few of her own, and as you listened, you felt a soft hand grab yours. You looked to find find Veronica's hand holding your own. You smiled at the sight and back up at her. She leaned her side against yours, resting her cheek against your shoulder. You felt your worries melt away as you looked into her bright brown eyes. You had only been going out for a few weeks now but with her, you felt like everything would alright.

"If you need any help with editing Juggie, I'm here for you," you glanced at Betty as she spoke to Jughead. You studied the pink blush that spread across your best friends cheeks and the issue became clear. Jughead likes Betty; but the great Jughead Jones had yet to tell you of his deep feelings. You squeezed Veronica's hand gently and she peered up at you.

"What's going on," she whispered, "you have your scheming face on." You let out a quiet giggling, pressing a swift kiss to the top of her head. She lifted her head and you met her eyes.

Riverdale imagines & Gifsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें