Fangs

- "That's low, even for us

- "That's low, even for us." Sweet Pea rolls his...

"I dare you to ask out the loner girl and see what she says!" A serpent laughs.

"That's low, even for us." Sweet Pea rolls his eyes.

"I'll do it." Fang's replies.

//////////////////////////

It was a Thursday, meaning a school day at Southside high. Oh the joy. School sucks when you have no friends. Every school as a loner and at this school, it was me. I didn't have friends. I wasn't a serpent. I just lived in the wrong side of the tracks. I make my way into the lunch hall and sit at the back table, eating my lunch. I head the serpents laughing and joking and sink lower into my seat. They never normally give me any problems, it's the Ghoulies that give me trouble. They don't like the fact that I won't join their gang, so they make my life hell.

"Hey (Y/N)." I look up and see a cute Serpent named Fang's sitting opposite me.

"Erm, hi." I reply, a bit confused.

"I was wondering if you maybe wanted to grab a milkshake with me at pops?" Fang's asks, a little nervous.

"Why? We aren't friends. We have never spoken." I ask worriedly. Somethings wrong.

"I want to get to know you a little better. I don't like how the Ghoulies harass you all the time." Fangs shrugs.

"Ok, i'll meet you at Pop's at 8." I tell him and stand up and walk away.

"Damn Fogarty. That was easy." A serpent winks.

"Yeah, easy." Fangs rolls his eyes and walks out. Sweet Pea shaking his head.

I was sitting in a booth at Pop's. It was quite, not many people were here. I hear the bell ring and the sound of boots stomping in. "I didn't think you would show." Fangs grumbles while sitting opposite me.

"Anything for a milkshake and fries." I laugh and see him smile.

We quickly order some fries and shakes and begin talking about anything and everything. He tells me more about his family life and the serpents. I tell him about my family and how the Ghoulies harass me everyday to join them. He speaks with so much passion, it's something I admire about him.

After 4 hours of talking and countless milkshakes, I begin getting tired. "I had such a nice time tonight." I smile.

"Me too, I love talking to you. It's so easy to do." Fang's smiles. "Want me to drop you home?"

"Please, if you don't mind."

"Of course not, come on." Fang's grabs

my hand and leads me to his bike. He places a helmet on my head and I wrap my arms around his waist. It feels so right. We arrive to my house and I thank Fang's again.

"Stop thanking me. You're the one that gave me one of the best nights ever. So thank yo, (Y/N)." Fang's smiles and brushes a piece of my hair behind my ear. He slowly leans in, so I do too. He places a hand on my cheek and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and play with his hair while he deepens the kiss. After a couple minutes, we pull apart and he places his head on my head.

"I'll pick you up in the morning." Fangs smiles and gives me one last kiss, before riding off in the moonlight.

I touch my lips and smile. Fang's Fogarty kisses me twice!

The next day I add a little make up, something I never normally do. I pick out a pair of ripped black jeans, a cropped hoodie with my denim jacket and my black vans. I normally would shove anything on, but I'm hoping to impress a certain serpent. I hear the sound of a motorbike and quickly spray some perfume and grab my bag, running down the stairs.

"Good morning beautiful." Fangs smiles and kisses me.

"Morning Mr Fogarty." I laugh and jump on the back of his motor bike.

We arrive at school and I notice everyone staring at us. "Ignore them." Fangs smiles and grabs my hand as I get off the bike. He kisses my hand and I blush.

"Get in there, Fogarty! I didn't think you'd do this far into the dare!" A serpent yells.

"A dare?" I ask confused.

"Shit. (Y/N) I'm sorry! They dared me to ask you out, but spending time with you last night made me realise you're an amazing girl who I want to spend more time with." Fangs begs, while grabbing my hands. I flinch away, tears forming in my eyes.

"Go to hell, Fogarty! Stay away from me!" I yell and run into school. I hide in a spare classroom and cry. Of course it was a dare. Why would a serpent want to be with a nobody. I hear boots stamping down the corridor and voices.

"You fucked up bro." I hear someone say.

"I know man. Spending all that time with her made me regret taking the dare. She's such a cool girl, I wish I had did this probably and just manned up and asked her out." I hear Fang's groan and the sound of someone punching a locker. I step out into the corridor and see Fang's punching a locker repeatedly.

"You're gonna hurts yourself." I tell him,ranking against the opposite lockers.

"Good." Fang's grunts and carries on.

Sweet Pea turns and looks at me, shocked to see me. "Dude, look." He tells Fang's. He turns and sees me.

"(Y/N)-"

"Don't, here's what's going to happen. I'm going to take you to my house and fix your bloody hand and then I'm going to shout at you. Then I might hit you, I haven't made my mind up yet. And lastly, you're going to buy me a chocolate milkshake and double cheese burger from Pop's to say sorry and then I might forgive you." I smile.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Fang's smiles and hugs me. "I'm really sorry. I regret ever taking the dare."

"I know. I need to do one finale thing." I smirk and run to the lunch hall. I look for the serpent who dared Fang's to ask me out. I spot him and make my way over to him.

"Hey princess. Fang's doesn't need you anymore?" He smirks.

I smile at him and punch him in the mouth. "Keep my name out of your mouth, or next time I'll make sure I don't stop after one punch." I smirk and walk away.

"Damn! Fang's girl is a badass!" Sweet Pea yells. I make my way over to SP and Fang's and hide my face in his shoulder.

"Damn right my girl is a badass!" Fang's yells, making serpents and ghoulies stare at us. Fang's kisses me and we run off to his motor bike.