Jughead

"I really feel like you two should just sleep together already

"I really feel like you two should just sleep together already."

Gasping at Kevin's words, you whirled your head towards him, glaring fiercely. His eyes widened, putting his hands up in surrender. "I'm just saying..."

"Well no," you snapped, turning your gaze back to where Archie and Jughead talked, separated from the rest of you guys. "God I hate him."

"Suree you do," Betty smirked, causing Veronica to giggle.

"What we're trying to say, (Y/N)," Veronica spoke up. "Is that you and Jughead have an...interesting relationship. One that wouldn't be surprising if you both ended up dating each other."

You shook your head in exasperation. "Not happening you guys, so keep dreaming." You narrowed your eyes as Jughead and Archie laughed at something you couldn't hear. "What does he have that I don't?"

"A Penis," Kevin commented, getting an elbow from Ronnie.

"You guys need to work out your love-hate thing (Y/N)," she said, turning serious. "We honestly believe there's something there."

You rolled your eyes, gathering your stuff before standing in front of them. "I don't know guys, it just really seems unlikely. I'll see you both tomorrow."

There was a chorus of goodbyes as you turned your back and left the student lounge, feeling Jughead's eyes on your back as you walked out of the school, very aware that any minute he'd follow you.

Later that night, you lay in your bed, sweaty and breathing heavily as Jughead lay beside you, on his side gazing down while you were on your back. He was playing with your (h/c) hair while you both talked after spending some...intimate time together, and now it felt like you two were the only ones left in the world.

After a few moments of silence and just staring into each other's eyes, you spoke up. "The Scooby gang believes we're gonna sleep together sooner or later. I didn't tell them that it was a lot sooner than when they caught on."

Jughead snorted, and you pushed his black hair out of his eyes. "Did they get that impression before or during your glaring at me and Archie?"

You opened your mouth in surprise, ready to defend yourself. "I was not glaring at you guys!"

"Yea you were."

"Okay, but not that bad!"

Jughead only raised his eyebrow, and you sighed in defeat. "It's just that your bromance makes me jealous sometimes."

He smirked. "Why, because you want more time with me?"

You snorted. "No, because I feel like Archie and I could be better friends if you weren't in the way all the time."

The look on his face made you giggle, and he rolled his eyes.

"Absolutely not," he stated, moving to lay on his back while you rested your head on his bare chest. "No way I'm letting you get close to Archie."

"And why is that?"

"Because he's my bro."

"Cool story dude, I don't care. I could be his bro."

"(Y/N) I swear to God-"