Fp

Summary: FP is far too stressed for the reader to be comfortable with, so she must take matters into her own hands

Pairing: FP X reader

Warnings: explicit sex, description of sex, road hand, outdoor sex, quick sex with lack of much foreplay, unprotected sex, disturbance of birds and dilton doileys innocence

Word count: 

2384

FP had been tense the whole ride back to the Southside since you two had left Jughead and his persistence of Hiram Lodge and his plans to wash out the side of town. Even through his promises to Jughead that everything would be fine, that some dude in a fancy suit cant take away the southside that easy, you still caught the hitch in his breath as he spoke with underlying uncertainty and maybe fear, though the leader definitely wouldn’t admit to the latter.

You knew he was fearful of the power of ‘the man in the fancy suit,’ especially when it raised concern with his son, and though you were more than willing to comfort him whenever the times comes, you had figured maybe this was just something he’d have to work out by himself, because what could you say when you yourself were not confident about the Serpents and their southside’s future.

However as you two were just a few more twist and turns around Sweetwater, nearing the tracks, and FP’s muscles were still tight under your curl around his waist, back rigid as you can only guess his brows were still furrowed, a sight that you had caught when you had pulled yourself onto the bike back in the parking lot. Your first instinct was to do the thing that FP loved the most, as you loved giving; a deep muscle massage. However, as your circumstance proved rather difficult to accomplish such contact, you contemplated other ways to calm him before his followers saw their leader upset and would instead take matter into their own hands. You went back and forth on a few ideas until your fingers brushed the cool metal button of FP’s jeans, finalizing the deal as you wiggled FP’s cock out of his pants and into your tight grip, holding it flaccid at the root.

The mechanics of it all were a bit difficult to begin with- freeing his cock from immensely spread legs with the addition of denim, but as your hands moved, working around the buttons and all, you had managed to pull his cock open through the zipper, taking the movement slow as you heard FP release a hiss as the sensitive skin both slid against sharp metal and the exposure to the fast hitting air surrounding you all.

You worked his cock for the time being in a twist-and-turn motion, the member quickly growing heavy and hot in your grasp as it expanded under your touch. Your thumb ghosted over the baby pink tip each time you reached the top of his shaft, collected the warm build up of precome to use as a free hand out lubrication, making the whole job wetter and messier. FP’s breath hitched, a movement you could feel against your own chest as it rested against his back, forehead pressed against the back of his neck as you kept your one arm slung over his waist with the other tugging his cock.