Cheryl

Pairing: Cheryl Blossom x Reader

Warnings: v light smut

Plot: Cheryl bought some nice lingerie for Valentine’s Day.

“Keep your eyes covered.” Cheryl bats your hand away from the stupid blindfold and you huff.

“Cher, is this necessary? You seriously bought me a huge bouquet of roses, a solid gold locket, and took me to some expensive ass restaurant. Whatever you have up your sleeve is gonna make me look like I gave no effort.” You whine.

You swear you can almost feel her eye roll.

“Oh, I think you’ll like it.” Cheryl purrs and you wiggle impatiently in your place on her bed.

You feel cool fingertips brushing the blindfold up, and you open your eyes to see Cheryl standing in front of you with a smirk on her red lips. Your jaw drops when you see what she’s wearing.

Those damned boots that go over her knees, a red bra and thong, and sheer black slip that ends just mid-thigh.

Fuck.

Your mouth goes dry.

“So?” Cheryl presses, still smirking. “Was it worth the wait?”

You nod.

“Words, (Y/N).” She commands and you clear your throat.

“It was so worth the wait.”

She hums, that smirk still in place as she struts to her bluetooth speaker. You don’t recognize the song, but the way Cheryl’s hips are moving have your full attention.

She slides the black slip off of her body. It pools to her feet, and she steps over it with the rhythm of the song. Her heels clack against the floor, her red hair falling in waves over her shoulders as she tilts your head up to look at her.

She leans in close, lips brushing your ear, as she murmurs, “Happy Valentine’s Day, my love.”

Your breath hitches and she brings her leg over yours and straddles you, hips grinding against yours.

You place your hands eagerly on her waist, encouraging her movements as they create a slight - but needed - friction between your legs.

Her lips press against your neck, placing soft kisses as her hand reaches behind her and unclasps her bra.

She leans back so you can watch it drop, and you surge forward to take her nipple in your mouth. She moans softly, but pushes you back forcefully. Your back hits the mattress and your breath is labored.

“Not yet, babygirl. Right now, I’m going to make you see stars.” She promises, kissing your neck and slowly taking off your clothes.

When you’re just in your panties, she moves from your breasts to kiss along your hipbone.

You whine impatiently, and her chuckle blows air on your soaked core. 

“That’s my good girl,” she purrs, kissing the insides of your thighs. “Do you want me to make you cum, baby?”

You nod with a whimper. “Y-yes. Please.”

She places a kiss onto your clit, and your hips twitch. She presses them into the mattress and runs her tongue over your entrance. You gasp, arching into her touch.

Her nails scrape lightly along your skin as her tongue dips inside of you. She circles your clit with a pointed tongue, eliciting a long moan.

Cheryl’s tongue brings countless noises from your lips, your moans loud and frequent. She knows all the right ways to make you writhe and gasp under her, and when her fingers slip into you and curl just right, you’re almost screaming with pleasure.

Her pace is brutal and timed perfectly with the way her tongue is flicking your cit. You cum hard and long, her fingers drawing it out and her mouth finding yours.

She makes you cum again, and again, until you’re a shaking, whimpering mess. She sucks a mark into your neck, and you inhale sharply.

“I’m going to fuck the shit out of you when I can feel my arms and legs.” You say proudly and the redhead giggles.

“Okay, baby.” Her lips press to your cheek. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”