Jughead

Request: 'Jughead x Reader where he has a wet dream and then when he confronts the reader it gets steamy?' -by Anon

A/N: I am sinning again but hey, I kind of like how this turned out. Feel free to request more and tell me any details you guys want so I can make it more like what you wanted!

Warnings: smut, sin, and swearing

Words with quotes and italics like 'this' are thoughts.

Hips grinding into the sheets, groan, tug, repeat. Jughead didn't dream, to begin with, especially not about fucking. In the dream he snapped his hips against yours, kissing your neck and moaning into your ear, hands tangled in your hair.

In reality, his face was pressed against his pillow, hips stuttering against his mattress, and the hands that he thought were in your hair, were gripping the bed roughly, tugging lightly with each groan that passed his lips.

This went on for a few minutes, moans becoming louder and more frequent, hips stuttering more often, movements getting sloppier as his body came closer to finishing.

His eyes snapped open as his hips ground forward, orgasm flowing through him as he moved his hips a bit more lightly, riding out the orgasm with a low groan into his pillow.

Lazily rolling onto his back, he sighed as he rubbed his face, tired eyes scanning the room that wasn't actually yours. Checking the time he groaned, for once thankful that he lived alone at the drive-in, no embarrassing conversations about why he was groaning so sexually, so early in the morning.

He changed and did his usual morning routine, making sure he was ready for school and trying to forget about the shameful, sexual dream he had. However, upon arriving at the school and quickly seeing you approaching, he realized it would be nearly impossible to forget.

Biting his lip, he quickly dismissed the thought, 'she's your best friend, Jug. Don't screw it up' he groaned mentally at his conscious, forcing a smile on as you finally reached him.

A smirk quickly took over your face, "you're making that face that you always make when you're thinking way too hard, Jug. You realize it's gonna give you wrinkles, right?" you said teasingly, causing the beanie-wearing boy to roll his eyes, failing to hide a smile.

Wrapping an arm around you, he mumbled a brief "you know me so well" before yawning. From the corner of his eye he saw you shake your head, "did you sleep less than usual too? I bet you stayed up writing about Jason again, or maybe you were thinking about how in love with me you are" you said with a nudge, and the boy stiffened for a moment.

Quickly realizing you were joking he moved his arm that was around your shoulders, shoving it in his pocket instead as he laughed, "totally, I couldn't stop imagining us, together riding off into the sunset like some bad romance movie" he retaliated, lips curling into a fond smile as you rolled your eyes, gasping drmatically.