Sweetpea

Summary: You don't know much about Sweet Pea, except for what you hear in the hallways around school. You pass him on your way to and from classes and you've perhaps brushed his arm a hand full of times. You don't know him and he doesn't know you.

That is until you save his baby sister from the Ghoulies all while simultaneously getting involved in a world you want nothing to do with and events you would rather stay out of.

Too bad the Ghoulies have other ideas...

Girl Meets Betrayal

The student population of Southside High knew that to incur Sweet Pea's wrath would be the end of them. They knew without a shadow of a doubt that once you are on his bad side, there was no going back to his good side. The student body, however, is curious about the new addition to the Serpent's crew. The illustrious (Y/N), with her sweet smile and quick wit she had tamed the beast that is Sweet Pea. They thought her the Beauty, the kind and caring princess that he protects with a snarl and well placed right hook. Nobody would ever expect that she would be the one to bring the famous Sweet Pea to his knees, metaphorically speaking of course. All it takes is...

Silence.

"So you're really not talking to him?" asks Toni as she leans against your locker.

"Nope..."

"Not even a little bit?"

"Absolutely not."

"Because he sent the other Serpents to check up on you?"

"Because he's throwing a temper tantrum and being too overprotective. I'm sick of his shit Toni. He acts like I can't have friends that aren't you guys and it's some kind of personal betrayal I wasn't up his ass Friday. Then, I'm having a good time with Jughead and he sends a scouting party, like I can't even get a moment to myself without his interfering."

"He's just looking out for you... I mean those Bulldogs did bother you..."

"One guy being a dick does not mean that I was in danger... Enough is enough..."

You slam your locker closed and turn on your heels and start off down the hallway. The sound of Toni's heels on the dirty linoleum floor follows you.

"So ignoring him is how you are dealing with this?"

You just shrug in reply as you continue down the hallway towards your first class.

"He didn't talk to me all weekend either Toni and I don't see you grilling his ass."

She stops in her tracks before she rushes to catch up with you, "That's because we both know you are the more rational one."

"Not today."

You sit through the next period stewing in your anger. You know he's in your next class and you aren't sure how this is going to play out. You are glaring at the board, barely paying attention to the teacher when your phone vibrates.