You Cheat (Kinda/Not Really)

Me and Payton have been dating for almost a year, right now me and him are at his house getting ready to go hangout with Jackson and Dylan.
Payton: Are you ready?
Ava: Yeah, I've been waiting on you.

Payton smiles along with me as he walks out of the bathroom, he reaches his hand out and I grab it. I stand up off of the bed, he kisses me and I kiss him back. He pulls away a second later, we walk out of his room and walk down to the kitchen. He grabs his keys and we walk out of the house, we get in his car and start driving to Six Flags. We get to Six Flags 45 minuets later, he parks and we get out. We walk to the gate and pay, he grabs my hand and locks our fingers together.
Ava: I love you.
Payton: I love you too.

Payton kisses my forehead and smiles, I smile back at him. We walk over to where we are supposed to meet Jackson and Dylan, we sit down on a bench and wait for them. They show up a few minutes later, I stand up along with Payton.
Dylan: What ride do you guys want to go on first?
Payton: We should go on Batman first.

We start walking to the ride, a few hours pass and we've gone on a lot of rides.
Payton: Before we go on another ride I need to go to the bathroom and eat.
Jackson: Me too.

We start walking to the bathrooms and food court, when we get to the bathrooms Payton lets go of my hand and him and Jackson walk into the bathroom. Me and Dylan walk over to a bench and sit down. A few minutes of silence pass by and Dylan starts kissing me, I instantly pull away.
Ava: What is wrong-
Payton: Are you kidding me? I leave for five minutes and I come back to you guys kissing? Dylan, you're supposed to be my friend and Ava what the hell! You're supposed to be my girlfriend! You're not supposed to go around kissing my friends!
Ava: I didn't kiss him, he kissed me and I pulled away instantly! Tell him the truth Dylan!
Dylan: Why are you lying to your boyfriend?! I would never kiss you!

Dylan walks away, I stand up and walk over to Payton. I look at his eyes and see that he has tears welling in his eyes and it looks like he's about to cry.
Ava: I didn't kiss him Payt, I-
Payton: D-don't call me that. Our one year was next week. Why would you kiss my friend? You're a cheater.
Jackson: She-
Payton: Not right now Jackson.
Ava: I-I didn't-
Payton: We're over. I don't want to be friends with you and I don't want to date you. Just leave me alone. I'll bring back your stuff you left at my house tomorrow and I'll get my things I left at your house.

He starts walking away.
Ava: P-Payton, I didn't kiss him!

Tears well in my eyes and I start walking towards the gate with Jackson following me.
Jackson: Do you want a ride home?
Ava: Payton won't like that. He'll probably think I'll kiss you too.
Jackson: I saw what happened, Dylan kissed you and you pulled away but Payton believed Dylan.
Ava: Why didn't you speak up and say something then?
Jackson: I tried but Payton cut me off.
Ava: Oh.
Jackson: I'll give you a ride home we just won't say anything to Payton so then that way he won't get mad.

I nod my head and we walk out of the gates and to Jackson's car, when we get to his car we get inside and he starts driving to my house. I lay my head on the window, 50 minutes go by and Jackson pulls up into my driveway.
Ava: Thanks for the ride.
Jackson: You're welcome.

I get out of his car and walk up to my front porch while Jackson leaves, I open the door and walk inside. I take my shoes off and run down the stairs to my room, I open my door and shut it. I sit against the door and start crying. There's a knock a few minutes later.
Ava: *Crying* W-who is it?
Luke: It's Luke. What's wrong?
Ava: *Crying* I don't want to t-talk about i-it.
Luke: What happened Ava?
Ava: *Crying* I-I said I don't want to talk about it L-Luke.