He Blows You Off When You Guys Have Plans

I'm sitting at my vanity putting on my makeup and doing my hair, I text Payton to see when he's going to be here.
💍Ava💍: When are you going to be here?❤️
🌷Payton🌷: In about 2 hours.
💍Ava💍: Okay.

I turn on some music and set my phone down, I finish getting ready an hour later. I clean up my vanity and walk downstairs, I put my shoes on and walk to the island. I sit on 1 on the chairs and play on my phone, I get a text from Jackson.
😎Jackson😎: Want to go see a movie?
😜Ava😜: I cant, sorry.
😎Jackson😎: Why not?
😜Ava😜: Me and Payton have plans in an hour. Sorry Jackson😕
😎Jackson😎: It's okay. Talk to you later?🤪
😜Ava😜: Yeah😁

I stand up and walk outside and wait for Payton, an hour goes by and he still isn't here. I try to call him but he doesn't answer, I text Dylan.
🙂Ava🙂: Is Payton with you?

(Payton's POV)
I'm at Dylan's hanging out with him.
Dylan: Did you have plans with Ava today? She just texted me asking if you were with me.
Payton: Don't reply to her.
Dylan: Why?
Payton: Because she's been annoying lately. We were supposed to go do something today but I just don't feel like seeing her today. She's been clingy and annoying.
Dylan: Maybe because she's scared that she's going to lose you. You've been kinda distant from her. You don't answer her calls or texts very often and now this is probably gonna make her more upset and scared of losing you. If you don't want to be in a relationship with her anymore tell her because I may be your friend but I'm not going to let you play with a girls heart and not be interested in her and lead her on when there's someone who likes her.
Payton: Shut up Dylan. You don't see everything that goes on in our relationship. She can be a bitch.
Dylan: Why would you talk about your girlfriend about that?
Payton: Because Dylan. It's true.

Dylan rolls his eyes.
Payton: Lets just go see the movie and I'll text her that I can't make it.
Dylan: Fine.

We stand up from his couch and walk out of his living room, we walk outside and get in my car. I start driving to the movie theater.

(Ava's POV)
Luke pulls into the driveway, he parks his car and gets out.
Luke: What are you doing?
Ava: Waiting for Payton still.
Luke: He didn't show up yet? It's been almost two hours.
Ava: No. I know.
Luke: What a jerk.

I rest my chin in my hands, I grab my phone and call Payton a few times. He finally answers my last call.
Payton: What?
Ava: Where are you? It's been almost two hours Payton.
Payton: I'm sorry. I forgot to text you. I can't make it. I don't feel good.
Ava: Oh.

I look down.
Ava: Do you want me to come over?
Payton: No. I have to go now. I'll talk to you later. 

He hangs up.
Luke: Come on. Lets go inside.

I stand up and follow Luke into the house, I sit on the couch.
Luke: Do you want to go do something? I can tell the band what happened and we can go do something. They would understand.
Ava: No. I'll ask Jackson. He wanted to go to a movie tonight anyways.
Luke: Okay.

I unlock my phone and call Jackson, he picks up a few seconds later.
Jackson: Hey.
Ava: Hi. Did you find anyone to go to the movies with you yet?
Jackson: No.
Ava: Can I still take up the offer to go a movie with you?
Jackson: Yeah of course. I thought you and Payton had plans though?
Ava: He said he was sick.
Jackson: Oh. Well I'll be there in about ten minutes then.
Ava: Okay. Thank you.
Jackson: No problem. I'll see you in a little bit.
Ava: Okay. Bye.
Jackson: Bye.

I hang up and walk to the kitchen, I grab a drink of water. 3 hours have gone by and me and Jackson are walking out of the movie theater, we walk over to Jackson's car.
Jackson: That was a good movie.
Ava: It was.

Before I get into Jackson's car I hear a voice and it sounds like Payton, I turn around and see Payton and Dylan.
Ava: Excuse me Jackson. I have to go talk to someone.
Jackson: Who?
Ava: Payton.

I walk back over to the sidewalk.
Ava: Payton.

He turns around along with Dylan.
Payton: Oh, uh hi Ava.

He scratches the back of his neck, I walk closer to him.
Ava: I thought you were sick?
Payton: I was but I felt better.
Ava: So you felt better but instead of hanging out with me and doing our plans you decided to hangout with Dylan? If you don't want to hangout with me just tell me.
Payton: I do want to hangout with you.
Ava: That's bull crap. I don't believe that. Dylan was he sick?
Dylan: No. Payton don't lie to her.
Ava: So you blew me off when we had plans to go hangout with someone else? You are such a jerk Payton.
Payton: I'm sorry. You've just been so clingy and annoying lately.
Ava: If you think that then you need to tell me that. I'm sorry. I was trying to be a good girlfriend Payton. I'm scared to lose you. We have been through so much together and you've been so distant lately. If you don't want to hangout with me just tell me that instead of blowing me off. I feel more disappointed then upset. It feels like this is a one sided relationship. I'm trying so hard to make you happy-
Payton: Would you just shut up? I don't need a whole ass paragraph. I don't want to spend everyday with you.
Ava: You are a real jerk tonight Payton. I don't want to spend everyday with you either but at least don't lie to me and blow me off.
Payton: Oh my god Ava. Stop being a bitch. I just wanted a break.

Tears gather in my eyes.
Ava: Well you just got a break. A permanent one. We are done. You're an asshole.

I walk away from him, I get in Jackson's car and he starts driving. I wipe my eyes.
Jackson: Are you okay?
Ava: I don't know.

We get back to my house 20 minutes later, I get out of Jackson's car and walk inside the house. I walk upstairs to my room, I walk in and take my shoes off. I get changed into pajamas, I lay down on my bed and fall asleep a little bit later.