You Have A Hickey From Someone Else And He Sees It

I'm at my house waiting for Payton to get here, I'm in my bathroom looking in the mirror at my neck. I open my drawer and take my makeup out to cover the hickey, before I'm able to apply any makeup my door opens. I throw a hoodie on and put my hood up to cover the hickey.
Payton: Ava?
Ava: I'm in my bathroom. I'm coming out now.

I walk out of my bathroom and see Payton.
Payton: Hi.

He smiles at me and walks over to me, he kisses me. He grabs my cheeks and squishes my them together.
Payton: Look at my beautiful baby.

I smile, he kisses my cheek again and let's go of them.
Payton: You are so gorgeous.

He smiles again, I smile back at him. He hugs me and I hug him back.
Ava: You're in a cuddly mood today, aren't you? *laughs*
Payton: I am. *laughs*

Payton picks me up and carries me to my bed, he lays me down and lays down next to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my chest, I play with his hair for a little bit. A few hours pass by, I stand up and walk over to my door.
Payton: Where are you going?
Ava: I'm gonna go get something to drink. Do you want something?
Payton: No thanks.
Ava: Okay.

I walk out of my room and walk down the stairs to the kitchen, I open the fridge and grab a bottled water. When I turn around I see Michael.
Ava: Hi Michael.
Michael: Hey. What are you guys doing up there?
Ava: Nothing. Watching movies.
Michael: Doesn't look like it.
Ava: What?
Michael: You have a hickey on your neck. Luke is going to be mad that he gave you a hickey.

I roll my eyes, I go to walk away.
Michael: Even though Payton didn't give it to you.
Ava: Excuse me?
Michael: Luke said he took you over to Dylan's a few days ago to hangout with Dylan and Payton but Payton's car wasn't there.
Ava: Shut up Michael.
Michael: You need to tell Payton.

I roll my eyes again and walk up the stairs, I walk into my room and set my water down on my dresser. I shut my door and Payton gets up, he walks over to me and goes to move my hood. I pull away and push his hand away.
Ava: What are you doing?
Payton: Move your hood now.
Ava: Why?
Payton: You know why.
Ava: No I don't.
Payton: Move your hood now Ava. I'm not joking around. Move it off of your head right fucking now.
Ava: No.  

Payton grabs my wrists and pushes me onto my bed, he sits on top of me and puts his knees over my arms. He moves my hood and looks at me, he gets off of me and stands up. He puts his shoes on, I stand up.
Ava: Payton, I'm really sorry.
Payton: Am I not enough for you? What did I do wrong?
Ava: You didn't do anything wrong. I messed up. I'm so sorry.
Payton: Who did it to you?

I look down.
Payton: Answer me. I deserve to know.
Ava: I'm not telling you.
Payton: Oh my god. It was Dylan. Wasn't it? It was fucking Dylan.  

I look up at Payton and see he has tears in his eyes.
Ava: I'm really sorry. I know it was wrong and we shouldn't of done it and I'm so sorry Payton. I know I fucked up. 

Tears gather in my eyes.
Payton: You and one of my best friends. What is wrong with you guys?
Ava: I'm sorry. I really am.
Payton: I'm done and we're done. I'm leaving. Do not contact me and the next time you see Dylan which will probably be tonight tell him the same damn thing I just told you.

Payton walks out of my room slamming my door , I open my door and run down the stairs and follow Payton out of the house.
Ava: I'm not seeing Dylan tonight.
Payton: Oh I'm sorry, let me correct myself. You're probably on your way to see him now.
Ava: I'm not seeing him again.
Payton: Yeah well next time you have a hickey, try better to cover it up or don't make videos with someone to where it's more visible on the screen to the persons fans.

Payton walks to his car and opens his door, he gets in and shuts his door. He leaves and I walk back inside, I walk to my room and shut my door. I lay down on my bed and open my phone, I go to Dylan's contact and block him. I set my phone down and start crying.