You Guys Get In A Argument When You're On A Trip Together Part 5

*Recap*
Joanne: You're welcome sweetie. Let's go Payton and Faith.
*End Of Recap*

They walk to the door and leave, I get a text a few minutes later. I look at my phone and see that it's a text from Jackson.
🤪Jackson🤪: You slept with Chase?
😁Ava😁: No. Me and Chase slept in the same bed but we didn't sleep together or do anything. Did Payton tell you that we slept together?
🤪Jackson🤪: Yeah.

I roll my eyes and put my phone down, I lay down in the bed and pull the blanket over me. The door opens 30 minutes later, Chase walks in with drinks in his hands.
Ava: Where did you go?
Chase: I went to StarBucks but it took forever to find one.
Ava: Oh.
Chase: I got you a Pink Drink. I think you like that one.
Ava: I do. Thanks.

Chase sets the drink down on the nightstand and smiles at me, he sits down on the bed.
Chase: Payton is telling everyone that we slept together.
Ava: I know. He told his mom, Faith and Jackson that we slept together.
Chase: He must of told Dylan too. Dylan just called me and asked if we really slept together.

I roll my eyes again.
Ava: He's been a jerk lately.
Chase: Instead of leaving tomorrow with your brother you should ride back home with me.

Chase smiles again, my phone starts ringing and I see that Ashton is calling me. I answer it.
Ava: Hello?
Ashton: Hey Ava.
Ava: Hi.
Ashton: Luke just wanted to talk to you because you didn't call him yet but his phone just died so I'm gonna put you on the phone with him.
Ava: Okay.

A few seconds go by and I hear Luke's voice, I sit up in the bed.
Luke: Hey Ava.
Ava: Hi Luke.
Luke: So what happened after we got off the phone? Are you okay?
Ava: I'm fine I guess. We broke up.

I look down.
Luke: Oh. I'm sorry.
Ava: It's okay. It just sucks.
Luke: I know. So I assume that you want me to come get you still?
Ava: Maybe. I'm not quite sure now. Can I let you know later tonight?
Luke: Yeah. How would you get home?
Ava: I would ride with Chase.
Luke: Ava I don't know if I feel comfortable with you riding all the way from Minnesota to North Carolina with him. You guys are both still teenagers. You guys aren't even eighteen yet.
Ava: I know. We would be safe.
Luke: You can't say that Ava. I trust you guys but not other drivers on the road. I'll think about it and I'll text you later tonight.
Ava: Okay.
Luke: Love you.
Ava: Love you too.

I hang up and set my phone back down, a few hours go by.
Chase: Do you want to go get something to eat?
Ava: No thanks. I'm not hungry.
Chase: You need to eat. You haven't ate anything today.
Ava: I'm fine.
Chase: Ava get up and get dressed. We're gonna go eat something then we are gonna go to the mall so get up. You can't just mope around when your in Minnesota, next to The Mall Of America.
Ava: Chase-
Chase: Please?
Ava: Fine.

I get up and walk over to my suitcase, I open it and grab a pair of clothes. I walk to the bathroom and get changed, I brush my hair and put perfume on and walk out of the bathroom. I put my shoes on, I grab my phone and we walk out of the hotel room and start walking down to the lobby. We walk outside and get into Chase's car, he starts driving to the mall. He parks his car and we walk in, we start walking to the elevators. I press the button 4, the doors close. The elevator open on the 2nd floor, me and Chase scoot over and the doors open. Jackson, Dylan and Payton walk in.
Dylan: Oh hey.
Chase: Hi.

I roll my eyes and Payton looks over at me, the doors shut and the elevator starts going up again.
Jackson: Where are you guys going?
Chase: To dinner. What are you guys doing?
Jackson: We're also going to dinner.
Dylan: We could go together, I mean we all did come here to hangout.
Chase: Okay.

The elevator stops a few seconds later, we get out and start walking to The Rainforest Café. An hour goes by and we're done eating.
Jackson: You two haven't said a single word.
Payton: So? I just don't want to talk.
Jackson: Ava? Why haven't you said anything?
Ava: Because I just have nothing to say.
Payton: You don't need to be a bitch about it.
Ava: Excuse me?
Payton: You heard me.
Ava: Why are you being so rude?
Payton: I'm not. You're the one that broke up with me.
Ava: I broke up with you for a good reason Payton.
Payton: Is the good reason so you could go sleep with Chase and it wouldn't be called cheating?
Ava: I didn't sleep with Chase. I don't know how many times we have to tell you that. And I broke up with you after I apparently slept with Chase.
Payton: You slept with Chase. You just don't want to admit it.
Ava: I didn't sleep with Chase.
Payton: Yeah you did and I'm pretty sure you slept with Jackson and Dylan too.
Ava: I did not Payton. You have no right to say that.
Payton: You did sleep with them because you're a whore and a slut.
Ava: I'm done.

I get tears in my eyes, I set some money on the table for my food. I walk out of the restaurant and to the elevators.

(Chase's POV)
Chase: You are such a dick Payton.
Payton: I am not. It's the truth and she doesn't want to hear it.
Chase: It's not the truth and you know that. I wouldn't ever sleep with Ava because I knew that she was dating you and we are supposed to be best friends. She also didn't sleep with Jackson or Dylan either.
Payton: How do you know that?
Chase: Because she's not like that. Out of all the people in the world you should know that. Even though you guys are exes doesn't mean you have to be bitter and rude to her. She didn't do anything to you.
Payton: She broke up with me.
Chase: She needed to Payton. You were being so rude and inconsiderate. You told her you didn't love her anymore and you never did love her and rather you meant it or not it still hurt her. She needs space.

I stand up and put money on the table and walk away, I walk out of the restaurant and see Ava getting into an elevator.
Chase: Ava!