He Teaches You How To Ride A Skateboard

I got this idea from isabella_herrondolan this was their idea!:) Go follow them!:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm at Payton's hanging out with him, I'm sitting on the grass while he's doing tricks on his skateboard.
Payton: Hey babe?
Ava: What?
Payton: Do you know how to ride a skateboard?
Ava: No.
Payton: Do you want to learn?
Ava: Not really. I don't want to get hurt. *laughs*
Payton: *Laughs* You won't get hurt. C'mon I'll teach you.
Ava: I don't want to get hurt. *laughs*

Payton gets off of his skateboard and walks over to me, he grabs my hands and pulls me up.
Payton: Let me teach you. Please?
Ava: Fine.

I stand up and Payton smiles, he kisses me and I kiss him back. He lets go of 1 of my hands and we walk over to his skateboard.
Payton: Okay put your feet on it and I'll hold your hands.

I put my feet on it and stand on it, he grabs my other hand so he's holding both of my hands.
Payton: Even when you're on a skateboard I'm taller than you. *laughs*
Ava: Payton you're so rude. *laughs*
Payton: Yeah but you still love me.

I smile along with him, he starts pulling on my hands and the skateboard starts moving.
Payton: We should get someone to take a picture of us doing this. It would turn out cute.
Ava: They would turn out cute.
Payton: I'll go get Faith.
Ava: Okay.

I get off of the board and Payton lets go of my hands, he walks into the house and walks back out a few seconds later with Faith. He walks back over to me and I get back on the skateboard, he grabs my hands again and looks at me. He smiles at me and smile back.
Payton: I love you.
Ava: I love you too.
Payton: Did you get that one Faith?
Faith: Yeah.
Payton: Okay. I have another idea.
Faith: Okay.

Payton leans his head down and kisses me, I kiss him back.
Faith: Okay I got it.

I pull away.
Payton: Okay. Thank you.
Faith: You're welcome. I'll put your phone on the counter inside.
Payton: Okay.

Faith walks inside.
Payton: Now for actually teaching you how to skateboard.

Payton starts pulling on my arms and the skateboard starts moving again, an hour of Payton teaching me how to skateboard I finally learned how to do it.
Payton: Now you have to try it yourself without my help.

I nod my head, I put 1 foot on the skateboard and leave 1 on the ground. I start skating, 2 minutes go by of me skating. 1 of the wheels hits a rock and I fall off of the board, I stand up and Payton runs over to me.
Payton: Are you hurt?
Ava: No I'm fine. My palm is just a bit scratched up I think.
Payton: You are done skating for tonight. I don't want you getting hurt again.
Ava: *Laughs* Payton I'm fine.
Payton: Nope. I don't care what you say. I'm not going to let you get hurt again. You are done skating at least for tonight.
Ava: Okay. *laughs*

Payton grabs his skateboard and my hand, we walk back into his house. He sets his skateboard against the wall and drags me to the kitchen, he lets go of my hand. I sit down on a stool while he walks over to the sink and gets a wet washcloth, he walks back over to me and grabs my arm. He puts the washcloth on my palm, he holds it there. Joanne walks into the kitchen.
Joanne: Why do you have a washcloth on your palm?
Payton: She got hurt. She fell off of the skateboard and got hurt badly.
Joanne: Are you okay?
Payton: No she's not. She got hurt.
Ava: *Laughs* Payton I'm fine I said. My palm just got a bit scratched up. It doesn't even hurt. It wasn't even that bad. A wheel hit a rock and I fell off but I caught myself on my hands. I'm completely fine.

Payton rolls his eyes.
Joanne: Are you staying the night tonight?
Payton: Yes she is. I need to take care of her.
Joanne: *Laughs* Okay.

Payton takes the washcloth off of my hand and puts it in the sink, he grabs my hand and I stand up. We walk up to his room and lay on his bed, 2 hours go by of us watching movies.
Payton: Are you sure you're okay?
Ava: Yes. You are so overprotective.
Payton: I'm not overprotective I'm just protective. I'm protective over you because I love you.
Ava: I love you too.