He's Your Bully

I got this idea from lanae_wauds this was their idea!:) Go follow them!:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Warning there will be talk and action of self harm so if that subject is touchy for you I would recommend skipping this story)

I'm walking out of my last class to my locker, when I get to my locker I put the combination in and open it. I put my books in it, I go to shut it when someone slams it shut. I turn around and see Payton.
Ava: Please just leave me alone today.

He leans on my locker.
Payton: Why should I do that?
Ava: Because I'm tired. I'm tired of all your bullshit. I didn't do anything to you and yet every single day you bully me.
Payton: Maybe I wouldn't bully you if you weren't a whore.

He stops leaning on my locker, he pushes me into the lockers.
Ava: If you leave me alone I'll do the project that we were assigned to do by myself and you won't have to help-
Payton: Now see that won't work because you don't need to be taking all of the credit. I'll be at your house in twenty slut.

He grabs my wrist and swings me into the lockers, he lets go of my wrist and walks away. Tears prick in my eyes and I start walking down the stairs to the first floor, I put my head down and walk out of the school. I walk to my car and get in, I start driving home. When I get home I park my car and get out, I walk into the house and run up the stairs to my room. I shut my door and set my backpack down, I walk to by bed and grab my journal/diary. I start writing in it, when I finish writing in it I set it on my bed and walk into my bathroom and shut my bathroom door. I hug my knees to my chest, I put my head between my knees and start crying. About 10 minutes go by and I hear my bedroom door open and close.
Payton: Stop crying. It's annoying and nobody cares.
Ava: *Crying* Just leave. We can work on the project another day.
Payton: No. I'm already here so we are working on it today.

I stand up and lock my door, I walk over to my drawer and grab a blade out of it. I sit on the toilet and pull my hoodie sleeve up, I press the blade against my skin and slide it across my wrist a few times.
Payton: Come out so we can do this stupid project and so I can go home.
Ava: *Crying* Go home.

A few more seconds pass by.
Payton: July nineteenth two thousand nineteen, today was another bad day. I keep getting bullied by this kid Payton. He is so rude and I don't understand what I did to make him hate me. I try to be nice to him but he's so rude to me. Today he slammed and pushed me into the lockers and called me a whore and slut. The thing that's worse than that is I kinda like him. I have a crush on him and I hate it. He's so rude and I hate him but I like him. It's okay though. The pain will be gone soon. All of the pain will be over.

I realize that he's reading what I wrote in my journal/diary earlier today, I stand up and unlock my door. I walk over to him and grab it out of his hand.
Payton: Ooo someone has a crush.
Ava: *Crying* Why won't you just stop?! Why won't you just please leave me alone?! What is your sick satisfaction with being so rude to me?! I never did anything to you!
Payton: Please, everyone knows that you deserve to get bullied. Don't act like you don't know that. Also your wrist is bleeding.
Ava: *Crying* Oh really?! Yeah cause I didn't notice that before!

I walk back into my bathroom and lock the door again, I grab the blade again and lean up against the wall. I slide down the wall and sit on the floor, I lean my head back up against the wall. My door opens a few seconds later, Payton sets a bobby pin on my counter. He grabs the blade out of my hand and throws it in the toilet, I calm down and wipe my tears and stop crying.
Payton: What the hell do you think you are doing?
Ava: It's none of your business and it's not like you care anyways.
Payton: I'm so sorry. I didn't actually think everything that's happened would lead you to this. I'm so sorry that I've hurt you physically and emotionally. I never meant any of it. This is all my fault.
Ava: Your stupid apology cant fix the damage that you did.
Payton: I know and I'm sorry.
Ava: What did I even do to you?
Payton: You didn't do anything. I know you won't believe me but this is the truth. I like you a lot and I've never really ever liked a girl as much as I like you and I didn't know how to act around you I guess so I started being rude and mean and I'm sorry.
Ava: That's definitely a way not to get a girlfriend or have someone like you back.
Payton: I know Ava. I'm so sorry. I should've just said something instead of started bullying you. I want to be friends but I understand and know why you wouldn't want to be friends with me. I hurt you and I'm sorry. I never meant for anything to go this far.

Payton sits down next to me, he wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. I pull away from him.
Ava: You have hurt me way to much to be getting that close already Payton.
Payton: I'm sorry. I really am. I know you can't trust me but please try to trust me? I will never ever hurt you again. I swear and promise on my life.
Ava: Payton it will be so hard to be friends with you knowing all the pain that you have caused.
Payton: I know but I will try to make up for it. I promise.
Ava: Okay.

I stand up along with Payton, I wash my wrist off and we walk out of the bathroom. We start working on our assignment.