He Gets Jealous (Different Story)

Today I'm going over to Payton's so I can meet his friends, I'm sitting on my porch waiting for Payton. A few minutes go by and I see him pull up in the driveway, I stand up and walk over to his car. I open the door and get in, he kisses me.
Payton: Hi.
Ava: Hi Payt.

I buckle my seatbelt and he pulls out of my driveway.
Ava: I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit nervous. I want them to like me.
Payton: They will like you. I promise. And if they don't then that's their problem because you are amazing.

I nod my head, we get to Payton's a little bit later. He pulls up into his driveway and parks his car. He takes his keys out, we get out and he locks his car. I walk over to him and he grabs my hand, we lock fingers and he kisses my cheek. We walk up to Payton's door, he opens it and we walk in. He leads me to his living room, he peaks his head around the corner.
Payton: Hey uh guys, she's here.
Mychael: Okay.

Payton walks into the living room dragging me behind.
Payton: This is Dylan, Jackson, Chase and Mychael. This is Ava.
Ava: Hi.
Chase: Hey.

Payton sits down on the couch, he pulls me down onto his lap.
Dylan: You're really pretty.
Ava: Thank you.
Payton: Back off Dylan.
Dylan: Okay. Sorry.

Payton glares at Dylan, he wraps his arms around me.
Jackson: We should go outside and do something.
Mychael: Lets play truth or dare.
Payton: You guys can't say anything dirty to Ava then. She's my girlfriend.
Jackson: We won't.
Chase: Dylan you're first.
Dylan: Okay. Ava, truth or dare?
Payton: Dylan.
Dylan: Relax.
Ava: Dare, I guess.
Dylan: Okay. I dare you to take your shirt off.

Payton tightens his grip around my waist, he grabs the ends of my shirt and holds them down.
Payton: She's not taking her shirt off Dylan. I told you guys not to say anything dirty.
Dylan: Okay I'm sorry. I'll come up with a different dare.

A few seconds go by.
Dylan: I dare you to kiss me.
Payton: Dylan!
Ava: It's fine Payt.
Payton: It's not fine!

Payton pushes me off of him, he walks up the stairs. I hear his door slam, he screams. I jump back at the scream.
Chase: He's pissed.
Jackson: You shouldn't of said those things Dylan.
Dylan: Shut up Jackson.

I hear a loud thud, I walk out of the living room and run up the stairs. I open his door and walk in.
Payton: What do you want?! Why don't you go hangout with your new boyfriend!
Ava: Payton-
Payton: No! Don't Payton me! You let him say those things to you and all you said was it's fine! You're my girlfriend Ava!
Ava: I'm sorry. I didn't really do anything but I'm sorry.

Payton rolls his eyes and looks down.
Ava: I think you're just jealous Payt.

He looks back up and glares at me
Ava: Can you take me home?

He stands up from his bed and walks past me, he walks out of his room. I follow him out of his room, he walks down the stairs to the living room. He walks over to Dylan.
Payton: I want you out now. Get out of my house now Dylan.
Dylan: What? Why?
Payton: You wouldn't have to leave if you just kept your mouth shut and didn't say the things you said. This is your fault. Now get out before seriously freak the fuck out.
Dylan: I was joking when I said those things. I didn't mean them.
Payton: Leave!
Dylan: Fine.

Dylan gets up and walks out of Payton's house, Payton sits on the couch. I sit on the couch next to Payton, he gets up and moves to the recliner.
Mychael: What should we do now?
Chase: We could watch a movie?
Payton: That seems boring.
Ava: We could go to the little park lake think down the road.
Jackson: We should do that.
Payton: That sounds like a good idea Jackson.
Jackson: I didn't come up with the idea-
Payton: Yeah you did.

Payton stands up along with me, Mychael, Jackson, and Chase, we walk out of the house and start walking to the park. When we get there I sit on the grass, Payton and his friends go down the the lake. I stand up and follow them.
Payton: I should've grabbed my camera.
Jackson: We can go get it real quick.
Payton: Okay. Thanks.

Mychael, Chase and Jackson walk away and start walking to the house, I sit down on the ground again along with Payton.
Ava: Payton?

He doesn't respond to me.
Ava: I know you can hear me. Can you take me home? My parents are at work and Luke is out of town with Michael.

I look at him.
Ava: I'm sorry. I don't know what I did but I'm sorry. I know that you can hear me. You talking to everyone else but me. Please don't ignore me?

I see him roll his eyes, I get tears in my eyes.
Ava: You know you are really being a jerk.

I stand up and walk away, I start walking back to his house. I pass Jackson, Mychael, and Chase, when I get to his house I sit on the porch stairs. I grab my phone and call Calum, he doesn't pick up. I go to Ashton's contact, I call him. He answers a few seconds later.
Ashton: Hello?
Ava: Hi Ashton.
Ashton: Oh hi Ava.
Ava: Are you busy right now? I'm at Payton's and he's being rude and I was wondering if you could come pick me up?
Ashton: Yeah I can do that. It will be a bit before I can.
Ava: How long?
Ashton: About an hour. Is that okay?
Ava: Yeah that's fine. Thank you.
Ashton: You're welcome. Bye.
Ava: Bye.

I hang up, 50 minutes pass by and I see Payton, Chase, Mychael, and Jackson walk into the driveway. They walk inside the house, 10 minutes go by and the front door opens. I turn my head and see Payton, he sits next to me. I turn my head again and look in front of me and see that Ashton is here, I stand up and grab my phone. Payton stands up and I walk down his porch to Ashton's car, I get in Ashton's car before Payton can say anything. Ashton starts driving.
Ava: Thank you.
Ashton: No problem. What happened?
Ava: One of Payton's friends said something to me and Payton got mad and he kicked his friend out of his house and then he was ignoring me and he wouldn't talk to me or answer me and I didn't do anything wrong.
Ashton: Did he apologize?
Ava: No. I left before he could say anything.
Ashton: Oh. I'm sorry that happened. Is it okay if you hangout at my house for a bit? Luke doesn't want you home alone until he gets back later tonight along with your parents.
Ava: Yeah that's fine.

A few seconds pass by and I get a text, I look at my phone and see that it's Payton. I unlock my phone and go to his message.
🌷Payton🌷: I'm sorry. I was being a jerk to you. I know you didn't do anything wrong. I was jealous and I got mad and I took it out on you.
💍Ava💍: You were purposely ignoring me.
🌷Payton🌷: I know and I'm sorry.
💍Ava💍: You were being a jerk and I didn't even do anything.   
🌷Payton🌷: I'm sorry. Please come back?
💍Ava💍: No. Ashton is already a few minutes away from your house.
🌷Payton🌷: Tell him that you don't want to leave and that you want to come back and you changed your mind.
💍Ava💍: No. You live so far away from Ashton and that would just be wasting his time and his gas and plus I'm not really feeling good.
🌷Payton🌷: Well come back and I'll take care of you. I'll get you soup if you want. Whatever to make you feel good, I'll do it for you.
💍Ava💍: No Payton. You didn't need to get mad at me. I didn't do anything. I'll talk to you tomorrow or something.