He's Jealous Over One Of Your Friendships Part 2

*Recap*
Chase: Go! Go talk to him!
Ava: Oh!
*End Of Recap*

I quickly get out of the pool, I grab a towel and walk inside. I shut the door and walk to the kitchen and see Payton sitting at the island, I pull a chair from beside him and sit next to him.
Ava: Hi.
Payton: Hey.
Ava: Are you okay? I know you said you were fine but sometimes people lie in front of their friends.
Payton: Yeah I'm okay.
Ava: Are you sure? You kept smiling but then you would look mad when Chase would come near me or talk to me and when you got out of the pool you glared at him.
Payton: Okay well there's no point in lying now. I'm gonna be honest. I'm not okay at all. I like you. I like you a lot. Like I have a crush on you. You are just so kind and beautiful and I really like you and I want to hangout more and I want to be closer to you I'm just scared and nervous because I really really like you and I don't want to be rejected. I'm terrified of rejection. I was getting really jealous over Chase because he's so lucky to be that close to you and I want to be that close. I want to be your boyfriend.
Ava: Oh-
Payton: I'm sorry for just dumping that on you. You don't feel the same and I'm sorry-
Ava: Just listen to me real quick. I like you too. I was just also scared to admit it too. I want to be closer to you too I was just also scared Payton.

He smiles and looks down.
Payton: Would you maybe want to go on a date with me then?

He looks back up at me, I smile.
Ava: Yes. I would love to.
Payton: Okay. Can I pick you up at five pm tomorrow?
Ava: Yeah.

A big smile comes across Payton's face along with mine.
Ava: Do you want to go outside and swim again?
Payton: Yeah.

Me and Payton get off of the stools and walk back outside.
Chase: How'd it go?
Payton: I get to take her on a date tomorrow!
Chase: Awesome!

I laugh and smile again, me and Payton get into the pool and start swimming again. A few hours go by and we're all done swimming, Payton, Chase and Paisley leave and I head up to my room. I remember that my window is broken, I walk downstairs and see Luke sitting on the couch.
Ava: Luke?
Luke: What?
Ava: Can you fix my window? Chase broke it again.
Luke: Yeah but this will be the last time I fix it.

Luke stands up and walks to the garage and grabs an extra window, he walks up to my room and fixes it.
Ava: Thank you.
Luke: You're welcome.

I shut my door and get changed into my pajamas, I lay down and go to sleep a little bit later. I wake up the next morning around 12 pm, I get in the shower and get changed into jeans and a crop top. I straiten my hair and do my makeup, I put my shoes on and go downstairs. I eat some lunch and wait for 2 hours, around 4:47 there's a knock at the door. I stand up and walk over to it, I open it and see that it's Payton.
Payton: Hi.

He smiles at me.
Ava: Hi Payton.

I smile back at him.
Ava: So what are we gonna go do?
Payton: I thought we could go watch a movie?
Ava: Okay.

I walk outside shutting the door behind me, we walk to his car and get in. He starts driving to the movie theater, when we get there he parks and we get out. I follow him into the movie theater.
Payton: Do you want to watch Five Feet Apart?
Ava: Yeah. I've been wanting to see that forever.
Payton: Two tickets for Five Feet Apart please.
Emily: Here you go.

She hands us our tickets.
Ava: Thank you.

We pay for our tickets and walk to the snack line.
Payton: I'm not gonna lie. I'm really nervous. I don't really know what to do on dates. This is my first one and I don't want to mess it up because I really like you.

Payton blushes.
Ava: It's okay. I'm really nervous too.

I smile at him and he smiles back at me, after we get our snacks we head to the movie room. We find some seats and sit next to each other, a few hours go by and we're back at my house sitting in his car.
Ava: Thank you for taking me to a movie.
Payton: Thank you for sayin yes to the date.

We laugh.
Payton: Now that we've had our first date would you maybe want to be my girlfriend?
Ava: Yes.

Payton gets a big smile on his face along with me.
Ava: Do you want to hangout tomorrow?
Payton: Yeah. Can I kiss you?

I nod my head and lean in, Payton kisses me and I kiss him back. We pull away a few seconds later.
Payton: That was my first kiss.
Ava: Mine too. *laughs*
Payton: *Laughs* I'll see you tomorrow.
Ava: Okay.

I smile and get out of his car, I walk inside and head up to my room. I get changed and lay down on my bed.

I posted a new book called Chase Hudson Imagines and if you guys want to, you should go check it out if you like him:). There's only 1 imagine published because I just created the book today:)

I'll be posting chapters on this book (Payton Moormeier Imagines) for now on on:
~ Monday's
~ Every Other Friday

And I'll be posting chapter on Chase Hudson Imagines on:
~ Wednesday's
~ Every Other Saturday

I won't be posting chapters on Sunday's because that's the day I'll be working on more Chapters for these 2 books:)

Thank you if you've read this far and I hope you have a great day or night•