You Get Pregnant From Someone Else

I'm hanging out at Payton's with him, right now we're in his room and he's sitting on his floor talking to his fans on instagram live. I'm laying on his bed, I get a text. I go to my messages and see a text from Dylan.
Dylan🙃: Did you tell him yet?
Payton's GF☹️: no.
Dylan🙃: You need to tell him soon.
Payton's GF☹️: I know. It shouldn't be just up to me to tell him. It's your fault too.
Dylan🙃: I know. It'll be easier if you tell him.
Payton's GF☹️: Maybe for you but not for me. I'm so scared. I love him so much and I know once he knows our relationship is over. Everything me and him had is over, it's done and I'm scared. My life is ruined.
Dylan🙃: I'm sorry. When are you going to tell him? We have to Ava. He has to know. It's not fair to him.
Payton's GF☹️: I'll tell him now I guess.

I set my phone down and sit up.
Ava: Payton?
Payton: What?
Ava: Are you still live?
Payton: Yeah.
Ava: I need to talk to you. It's kinda private.
Payton: Okay, what is it?
Ava: It's private. I don't want half the world to know.
Payton: Okay. Hold on.

He says bye to his fans and ends his live, he stands up and walks over to me. He gets on his bed, he smiles and smirks at me. He starts kissing me, he pushes me down and lays on top of me. He continues to kiss me.
Ava: Payton stop. This isn't what I meant. We can't do this.
Payton: Why not? What's wrong?

Payton sits up along with me, I get tears in my eyes.
Payton: Hey, hey what's wrong? Why are you about to cry?

He sits next to me and hugs me.
Ava: I-I don't deserve you.
Payton: Yes you do. Who told you that?
Ava: Payton you are way to good for me.
Payton: No I'm not. If anything you are too good for me.

I shake my head.
Ava: I-I did something horrible.

I start crying.
Ava: *Crying* Like something really bad.
Payton: How bad?
Ava: *Crying* S-so bad that it's going to ruin our relationship. E-every thing we had will be over and done.
Payton: W-what did you do?
Ava: *Crying* One night when w-we were mad at each other last month and I-I left your house, I went to D-Dylan's-
Payton: What? What did you guys do?

Payton gets tears in his eyes.
Ava: *Crying* W-we did something and I instantly regretted i-it. He k-kissed me and one thing led to another and I-I cheated-
Payton: Y-you and my best f-friend?
Ava: *Crying* I'm so sorry Payton. That's not a-all though. I-I started to feel sick so Luke got me a pregnancy test and I f-found out that I-I'm pregnant.
Payton: There's still a chance it could be mine Ava. We did that a week before that night. S-so the baby could be mine.
Ava: *Crying* It's not yours Payton. It c-can't be. I'm four weeks pregnant and if the baby was y-yours I'd be five w-weeks pregnant. I-I'm really sorry P-Payton. 

I pull my knees up to my chest and cry into my knees, Payton starts crying. He grabs his phone and puts it on speaker, I hear Dylan's voice a few seconds later.
Payton: *Crying* H-how could you Dylan?! You're s-supposed to be my best f-friend! We did everything together!
Dylan: I'm so sorry Payton. I never meant for any of this to happen and neither did Ava. I know I shouldn't of kissed Ava. I knew it would end bad between you two and I'm sorry. I told her everything would be fine and you wouldn't know or find out and I made her think everything would be okay and she believed me. I'm sorry.
Payton: *Crying* Dylan that's my girlfriend! H-how could you e-even think about doing that with h-her?!
Dylan: I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do now. I'm really sorry Payton. If I could take my actions back I would and so would Ava. I know she regretted it right after and I'm sorry.

Payton hangs up the phone.
Ava: *Crying* I-I'm so sorry. I never m-meant for this to h-happen.
Payton: *Crying* I-I don't even know w-what to feel right now. I-I feel so hurt, betrayed but I still love you so much and I don't w-want to break u-up.

Payton moves away from me, I lift my head up and see him put his head between his knees. I grab my phone and call Luke to come pick me up, he doesn't answer. I go to Calum's contact and call him, my ear accidentally hits the speaker button. Payton lifts his head up and looks at me, he grabs my phone and presses the end call button. He sets my phone down.
Payton: *Crying* W-we need to talk about t-this. I don't want to break up. I love you.
Ava: *Crying* P-Payton, I cheated and got pregnant. I don't want to b-break up either but I feel so bad. I don't know if I can continue to date you and feel the same way as be-before.
Payton: *Crying* But I love you!

There's a knock on his door and it opens a second later.
Joanne: Are you guys okay? What's wrong? Why are you guys both crying?
Payton: *Crying* We're fine!
Ava: *Crying* Y-you don't need to yell Payt.
Joanne: What is going on you guys?
Payton: *Crying* Nothing. Just please l-leave.
Joanne: Okay, but you guys promise me you would tell me if something is wrong, right?
Payton: *Crying* Yes.
Joanne: Okay.

Joanne leaves Payton's room shutting his door behind her, he wipes his tears on his shirt. He moves closer to me and wipes my tears with his hands. He cups my face with his hands and looks at me in the eyes.
Payton: I feel betrayed and hurt but I love you so much and what's done is done. I understand completely what you did and why you did it. I shouldn't of said what I said that night and I'm sorry. I shouldn't of told you to go sleep with my friend because I thought you were cheating.
Ava: It's not your fault Payton. I didn't need to actually go do it. None of this is your fault. Don't blame it on yourself.
Payton: Anyways I understand what you did. I'm hurt but I don't want to break up. I really don't. I don't care, I wish that the baby would be mine instead of Dylan's but there's nothing I can do now. I understand that this means that you and Dylan will have to be closer and share something that I wish me and you could share but I still want to be with you.
Ava: Payton-
Payton: Please? Please just give us a chance still.
Ava: You're going to feel different in a few weeks or months Payton.
Payton: No I'm not. And if I do we then we will talk about it then. Please Ava? I love you. I will support you I promise.

He kisses me, I kiss him back. He pulls away.
Payton: I love you.
Ava: I love you too.

He kisses me back.