Girlfriend Tag

I'm sitting on the side of Payton's pool waiting for him to set up his camera, he walks outside and sets up his camera.
Payton: Will you start the video while I go change into my bathing suit real quick?
Ava: Yeah.

I walk over to his camera and press the record button, Payton comes out a few seconds later with 2 towels.
Payton: Is it recording?
Ava: Yeah.

The sun starts to shine in my eyes, I turn around and walk over to the deck and grab my sunglasses. I go back over to the camera.
Payton: Okay, n-n-n-no. That's not happening.

Payton walks over to me and wraps a towel around me.
Payton: You can either hold this towel against you or we can get in the pool and film this video. You're not gonna show half the world your body. Only I'm allowed to see your body.

My mouth drops.
Ava: Payton you can't say those things. My brother and his friends watch our videos together.
Payton: Well good. I'm sure your brother will agree that you aren't gonna show your body to half the world too. So are we gonna film this in the pool or are you going to hold the towel against you?
Ava: In the pool.
Payton: Okay. Get in.

Payton stands in front of the camera while I get in the pool, he gets in and wraps his arms around my waist.
Payton: Hi guys, welcome back to my channel. I hope you guys are have a great day. Today me and Ava are doing the Girlfriend Tag. We did the Boyfriend Tag on her channel so go check that out too. Every time Ava gets an answer wrong I'm going to dip her in the pool until she gets it right. I'm going to start off with the first question now. What is the first thing I do when I wake up?
Ava: You shut your alarm off and go back to sleep for an hour.

Payton grabs me bridal style and tips my head in the pool, he pulls me back up.
Payton: Wrong. *laughs*
Ava: How is that wrong? That's what you literally do.
Payton: No it's not. I go back to sleep for two hours.

Payton laughs again and I roll my eyes.
Payton: Who is the more dominant one in our relationship?
Ava: Definitely you.
Payton: Who usually wins our fights?
Ava: Me.
Payton: That was a quick answer.
Ava: Because we all know it's me.

Payton dips my head in the water again, he brings me back up.
Ava: What was that for? I got it right.
Payton: Just for saying that. *laughs* Who gets more jealous?
Ava: You do.
Payton: What's my middle name?
Ava: Jay.
Payton: Where was our first trip together?
Ava: LA.

Payton dips me in the water and and brings me back up.
Ava: Texas.
Payton: Wrong again.

He dips me in the water again.
Ava: Minnesota. We went to the Mall Of America.
Payton: What is my favorite song right now?
Ava: Be Alright by Dean Lewis.
Payton: Okay, last question. What is one thing that I do that bothers you?
Ava: When you're driving in neighborhoods to get to your house or my house you slam on your brakes for no reason. Then you laugh at my reaction.
Payton: *Laughs* Your reactions are always so funny.

Payton puts me down.
Payton: That's the end of the video, go check out Ava's channel. I'll see you guys next time.

Payton gets out of the pool along with me, he walks up to his camera and stops recording. He walks over to his deck and sets his camera on the table, Payton walks back over to me.
Payton: You look so hot.

He grabs me by my waist and starts kissing me, I kiss him back. I wrap my arms around his neck.
Payton: I love you.
Ava: I love you too.