You Prank Him

Today I'm hanging out with Payton to film YouTube videos, I hide my camera in my room and press record. I sit on my bed and play on my phone, my door opens a few minutes later. I set my phone down and look up, I see Payton. He shuts my door.
Payton: Where's your family?
Ava: Luke is at Calum's and my parents are at my aunts.
Payton: Oh.

He walks over to me, he goes to kiss me but I pull away.
Payton: Hey.
Ava: What?
Payton: Why won't you kiss me? What did I do?

He goes to kiss me again, I stand up.
Payton: Ava, what's wrong? Why won't you let me kiss you?

He grabs my waist and turns me around, he goes to kiss me again but I pull away again.
Ava: No.

I laugh, Payton groans.
Payton: Just let me kiss you.
Ava: Nope.

I kiss his cheek and slip away from his arms, I smile at him. He puts his lips out and gives me a pouty face.
Payton: This isn't fair. I didn't do anything. I just want to kiss you.
Ava: Nope.
Payton: You weren't saying that last night. Your words and actions proved that.

I drop my mouth and cover it with my hand, he grabs me again and pushes me onto my bed. He goes to kiss me.
Ava: You're not a good kisser. *laughs*

I smile again.
Payton: You were saying the complete opposite last night.
Ava: Payton-

He grabs my wrists and pushes them against my bed, he leans down and starts kissing me.
Ava: Okay now seriously stop. This is a prank. My camera is filming. *laughs*

He instantly gets off of me, I get up and grab my camera from the place I hid it at. I point it at Payton.
Payton: Seriously? We literally almost just accidentally made a sex tape.
Ava: Okay well I'm not putting that in the video.

Payton laughs, I do my outro and turn my camera off. I set it down, Payton grabs my hand and pulls me into his chest.
Payton: I'm gonna totally get you back for that.

He kisses me.