He Cheats Part 3

(I'm not really sure how Vidcon works and what really happens there so if any of this is wrong or completely wrong I'm sorry😂)

*Recap*
I nod my head.
Ava: *Crying* He said he cheated because h-he stopped loving me and he didn't like the way I dressed and that I was too insecure. Can we just go home?
Luke: Well how about we go to vidcon for two days since we are already here then we will go home. Okay?
Ava: *Crying* O-okay.
*End Of Recap*

A few hours go by and I'm laying under the covers in my pajamas, I set my phone on the nightstand between mine and Luke's bed. I fall asleep a little bit later, I wake up around 9 am to my alarm going off. I sit up in bed and rub my eyes, I grab my phone and shut it off. I look over and see Luke playing on his phone, I get up off of the bed and open my suitcase. I grab a pair of clothes and walk to the bathroom, I take a quick shower and get dressed. I start doing my makeup and my hair, when I finish I walk out of the bathroom and see Luke dressed.
Luke: Are you ready?
Ava: Yeah. I just have to put my shoes on.

I walk over to the bed and start putting on my Vans, I stand up and grab my phone and we walk out of the hotel room. We walk to the elevator and get in, the doors close and we start going down. When the elevator doors open again we walk out of the elevator and walk out of the lobby, Luke unlocks the car and we get in. He starts driving to Vidcon, we get there 15 minutes later. He parks the car and we get out and walk to the front doors, we walk into the building and sign in. They hand me and Luke our passes and we put them around our necks.
Luke: I'm gonna walk around for a little bit so I think you need to go to the creators room or area.
Ava: I really don't want to.
Luke: I know but you have to.
Ava: Okay.

I roll my eyes and Luke walks away, I start walking to down a hall to the creators room. Before I can open the door to the room someone grabs my arm and pulls me into a big empty room, I turn around and see Payton. He shuts the doors. I rip my arm out of his hand, I cross my arms.
Payton: Before you go just listen to me. Please?
Ava: No.
Payton: Well your going to listen to me anyway.

I roll my eyes again.
Payton: I'm sorry. I'm sorry I cheated and I'm sorry I said those things to you. Those reasons aren't true Ava. I didn't have any reasons why I cheated so I made some up. I'm sorry and I realize that it's not right and it's not okay. I shouldn't of cheated.
Ava: No you shouldn't have and rather you meant the things you said it still hurt Payton. I will never forgive you for cheating. You slept with someone else and I don't think you understand how bad that can hurt someone.
Payton: You can get over it though. We will be okay.
Ava: Do you not understand that there is no "we" anymore? Maybe you will be okay but I won't. I'm so hurt by you right now Payton. I loved you so incredibly much and to find out that you made the choice to sleep with someone else hurts so bad.
Payton: I know and I'm sorry. I already said that.
Ava: It doesn't matter if you said sorry or not. Sorry isn't gonna fix anything. That's not even the worst part. The worst part about this whole situation is that I still love you.
Payton: That's not bad though.
Ava: Yes it it. You cheated and broke my heart and yet somehow I still love you so much.

I get tears in my eyes.
Payton: So now you're going to start crying because you're mad at me because I cheated and you still love me?
Ava: I'm not only mad at you Payton. I'm mad at myself for still loving you.
Payton: Then stop loving me.
Ava: I can't. You don't understand do you? We have spent almost two years together and that is a lot of time with one person and after that long you can't just stop loving that person so easily.
Payton: Okay well you can stop loving me you just chose not to.

I slap Payton across his face, he put his hand on his cheek and looks at me.
Payton: Seriously?
Ava: Yes. You are a lying cheater and a jerk.

I open the room doors and wipe my tears and walk out of the room.

I'm posting today (Tuesday) because I forgot to post yesterday (Monday)🙂