You Guys Get In A Argument When You're On A Trip Together Part 8

*Recap*
Michael gets up and walks back to his bed, he shuts the curtain behind him.
*End Of Recap*

I lay down and go to sleep.

(2 WEEKS LATER)
I'm sitting in my room when I get a text from Payton.
😔Payton😔: Hey.
💔Ava💔: Hi.
😔Payton😔: I just got home like an hour ago.
💔Ava💔: Oh.
😔Payton😔: Can I come over? You said we will talk about this when I came back to North Carolina.
💔Ava💔: Yeah.
😔Payton😔: Okay, I'm on my way.
💔Ava💔: Okay.

I put my phone in my back pocket and stand up, I walk out of my room and walk downstairs. I see Luke sitting at the table on his phone.
Ava: Is mom and dad here?
Luke: No. They should be on their way home soon though.
Ava: Okay. Payton is coming over for a few minutes so we can talk.
Luke: Okay.

I sit on the couch and turn on the tv, an hour goes by and there's a knock at the door. I stand up and walk over to the door, I open it and see Payton. I open the door further and let him in. I shut the door, Luke turns and looks at him.
Luke: Hey Payton.
Payton: Hi.

Payton scratches the back of his neck, I start walking up to my room with him following me. We walk into my room and I shut my door.
Ava: What took you so long and why is your hair all messy?
Payton: I uh, I did something I shouldn't of done and I really messed up and I know that we won't get back together after I tell you this and I regret it so much and I'm so sorry.
Ava: What did you do?
Payton: I-I went to a girls house.

Payton gets tears in his eyes and looks down.
Payton: I did it before I came over today.
Ava: Oh.

My heart feels like it drops down to my stomach, Payton sits on my bed and pulls his knees up to his chest.
Payton: I-I'm so sorry.

Payton starts crying, I get tears in my eyes. I quickly wipe them away and go sit next to him.
Ava: It's okay.

He looks at me with a confused face.
Payton: *Crying* What? No it's not.
Ava: I-it is though. It's okay because it's not cheating. It's okay because we weren't dating. We broke up in Minnesota so it's not cheating. Yes it hurts a little bit but it's not cheating so I can't be extremely upset. So it doesn't matter. We are going to talk about everything and we are going to fix our relationship and what we had. I'm willing to do it because I love you Payton. It's up to you now if you want to fix everything.
Payton: *Crying* I-I do. I want to fix everything.

A few minutes go by and Payton stops crying, he wipes his eyes and looks at me.
Payton: I know I messed up. I messed up so bad. Everything I said and did wasn't okay and I wish I could take it all back and I regret it so much. You aren't a slut or a whore and I know you've only slept with me. I was just hurt that's why I said those things and I don't mean things I say when I'm hurt. And I love you. I love you so very much and I really hate that I told you that I never loved you and that I don't love you anymore. I understand now and why it hurt you so much and I'm so sorry. I hate myself so much for not knowing what Chase did to you right when it happened. If I did I would've stopped it and helped. I hate myself for doing this to you because non of this with Chase would've happened if I didn't fuck everything up the first night. I'm so sorry. I can't even express how sorry I am.
Ava: I'm sorry too. I overreacted. I didn't need to get as upset as I did.
Payton: You have nothing to be sorry for Ava. You didn't overreact at all. I'm sorry. I really am. Please forgive me? I miss you so much.

Payton gets tears in his eyes again, I hug him and he hugs me back.
Ava: I love you.

Payton kisses me and I kiss him back, he lays down on my bed along with me. I lay my head down on his chest.
Payton: I'm sorry. I love you so much.

I kiss him and he kisses me back.