You Guys Get In A Argument When You're On A Trip Together

I'm sitting in the car with Payton while his mom is driving.
Payton: When are we gonna be there?
Faith: In a bit Payton. Stop asking.
Payton: I asked once Faith so stop.
Joanne: Faith and Payton knock it off. We will be there in about three hours. I'm sure Ava doesn't want to hear you guys fighting.

Payton rolls his eyes and lays his head back against the seat.
Payton: Do me and Ava at least get our own room or our own bed together?
Joanne: What did Ava's parents say about that?
Ava: They said it was fine just as long as we don't do anything which we won't.
Joanne: Okay. Then yes you guys get your own room together but on one condition. I get one of your room keys so I can walk in whenever to make sure you guys aren't doing anything you're not supposed to do.
Payton: Okay. 

An hour goes by and we stop at a gas station to stretch and get snacks and gas, me and Payton get out and wait for Joanne and Faith. I stretch, we walk into the gas station and head to the snack isle, I grab a bag of Red Vines and a water. A few minutes go by and we walk up to the counter and pay, we walk outside and Joanne starts filling the car up with gas.
Payton: Can me and Ava get in the way back.
Joanne: Yes.

Me and Payton walk to the car and go to the 3rd row of seats.
Ava: Why are we sitting in the way back?
Payton: Because I want to cuddle but we can't do that in the middle because there's only two seats in the middle.
Ava: Oh.

I smile at Payton and he smiles back at me, he sits in the middle and I sit by the window. Payton hands me a AirPod and I put it in my ear, he turns on some music. I lay my head on his shoulder and he lays his head on mine,  Joanne and Faith get in the car and Joanne starts driving again, Payton wraps his arms around my waist. 10 minutes go by and I hear a light snore, I look at Payton and see that he's sleeping. I smile and pull the blanket up over us, I close my eyes and go to sleep. A few hours go by and I hear a sound like a picture is being taken, I open my eyes and see Payton taking a picture of me.
Ava: Can I help you? *laughs*
Payton: You're just so cute. *laughs*

Payton puts his phone down, he kisses me and I kiss him back.
Joanne: Payton and Ava. Knock it off.

Payton smiles and pulls away.
Payton: Why?
Joanne: Oh I don't know maybe because you guys shouldn't be kissing each other like that. I don't know if you guys can share a room now.
Payton: Mom. We can. We won't do anything. We promise. We won't kiss again.
Joanne: Okay.

A few minutes go by and Payton keeps trying to kiss me.
Ava: Payt, stop. We're going to get in trouble and we won't be allowed to share a room.

Half an hour goes by and we finally get to Minnesota, Joanne pulls up to The Great Wolf Lodge a couple minutes later. She parks and we get out, we grab our bags and walk inside. Me and Payton walk over to a sitting area, he sits down. He grabs my wrist and pulls me into his lap, Payton wraps his arms around my waist. He whispers in my ear.
Payton: I literally want you so bad right now.

I turn and look at him, I hit his chest.
Ava: You're mom and sister are literally ten feet away Payton. Why would you say that?
Payton: I'm sorry.

Payton smirks and kisses the back of my head, Faith and Joanne start walking over to us. I stand up along with Payton, Joanne hands Payton a room key.
Joanne: You guys are on the other side of the hotel so you guys walk to that elevator and me and Faith go to this one over here. Meet me and Faith back down here in this same spot in the morning around eleven. Text me when you guys are leaving to go to dinner with Dylan, Jackson, and Chase.
Payton: Okay.