He Sneaks Into Your Room

I'm sitting on the couch in the living room when I get a text from Payton.
🌷Payton🌷: What are you doing?
💍Ava💍: Nothing. What are you doing?
🌷Payton🌷: Come over😬
💍Ava💍: I can't.
🌷Payton🌷: Whyyy??
💍Ava💍: Because it's getting late and I'm going to bed in a little bit, sorry Payt😕
🌷Payton🌷: But I need help.
💍Ava💍: With what?
🌷Payton🌷: It's kinda personal.
🌷Payton🌷: I can't fix it myself.
💍Ava💍: 🙄
🌷Payton🌷: Please?
💍Ava💍: Goodnight Payton, I love you 😂 😘

I turn my phone off and stand up, I walk to my room. I shut my door, I walk over to my dresser and grab a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt. I change into my pajamas and lay down in my bed, a little bit goes by and I see the lights go off. There's a knock on my door a few seconds later.
Ava: Come in.
Mom: Goodnight sweetie, we're going to bed now.
Ava: Okay. Love you.
Dad: Love you too.

They shut my door and walk away, I close my eyes. Half an hour goes by and I hear my window starting to slide open, I open my eyes and sit up in my bed. My window opens more and someone crawls in, I turn on my lamp and see Payton.
Ava: Payton.

He jumps back and turns around.
Ava: What are you doing?
Payton: Sorry, I had to see you.

I lay back down and roll my eyes, he shuts my window. He walks over to me and lays on my bed next to me, he gets under the covers next to me. He grabs my waist and pulls my body closer to him, I kiss his cheek and he kisses my jawline. He gets on top of me and starts kissing me, I kiss him back. I feel his boner against my inner thigh, I let out a light moan. He takes his shirt off.
Payton: Are you okay with this?
Ava: Yeah.
Payton: Are you sure?
Ava: Yes Payton, we've done it before.

Payton leans down and starts kissing me again, he takes my shirt off. I start unbuckling his belt, he takes his belt off and grabs a condom out of his pants. He sets it on the dresser and takes his pants and socks off, he takes my shorts and underwear off while I take his underwear off. He grabs the condom and unwraps it, he puts it onto his dick. He lines up with me.
Payton: Ready?
Ava: Yeah.

He pushes into me, I let out a moan. He covers my mouth with his hand.
Payton: We have to be quiet. Your parents and brother are here.

I nod my head and he removes his hand, he starts kissing me again and kiss back. We finish 15 minutes later, he pulls out of me and rests his head in the crook of my neck.
Ava: Is your problem fixed?
Payton: Yes.

Me and Payton laugh a bit, he kisses my neck. He grabs his underwear and puts them on, he stands up and grabs my pajamas. He hands them to me and I start putting them on, Payton starts gathering his clothes.
Ava: Are you going home or staying here?
Payton: Can I stay here?
Ava: Yeah. You have pajamas here.

Payton smiles at me and walks over to my closet and grabs his pajamas, he changes into them. He walks back over to me and lays down next to me.
Payton: I've missed you.
Ava: I've missed you too but we just saw each other two days ago. *laughs*
Payton: I know. *laughs*

He kisses my cheek and wraps his arms around me, we fall asleep a little bit later.