You Have A Hickey From Someone Else And He Sees It Part 2

*Recap*
Payton walks to his car and opens his door, he gets in and shuts his door. He leaves and I walk back inside, I walk to my room and shut my door. I lay down on my bed and open my phone, I go to Dylan's contact and block him. I set my phone down and start crying.
*End Of Recap*

My door opens a few minutes later, I lift my head up and see Luke.
Luke: Why are you crying? Did Payton hurt you?
Ava: *Crying* No, I h-hurt him.
Luke: What did you do?
Ava: *Crying* I did probably one of the worse things you can do to s-someone in a relationship. I-I cheated on him with D-Dylan. And Dylan left a hickey and Payton saw it and I told him what happened.
Luke: Ava!
Ava: *Crying* I regret it so much okay Luke. I shouldn't of done it and I wish I didn't do it at all. It was a mistake.
Luke: I know that this might be a little harsh but you understand that you are not getting him back after what you did, right?
Ava: *Crying* Yes I understand that Luke. You don't need to tell me. I don't know what to do.

Luke walks over to me and sits on my bed.
Luke: Come here.

I sit up and sit next to Luke, he wraps his arms around me and hugs me.
Luke: I'm sorry that this happened but why did you do it?
Ava: *Crying* I don't know. It was a mistake L-Luke.

Luke's phone starts ringing, he answers it. A few minutes pass and he sets his phone down.
Luke: I'll be right back. I have to go pick up Ashton. Do you want me to get anything for you?
Ava: *Crying* No.

Luke stands up and leaves my room, I get up and shut my door. I walk to my bathroom and grab a hair tie, I put my hair up in a messy bun and wipe my eyes. I hear my phone ding, I look and see it's Payton. I unlock my phone and go to his contact, I change his contact name.
😔Payton😔: You're a cheater. I trusted you so much around my friends and I think I trusted you around them way too much just like I trusted them around you way too much. I can't believe you would just throw away our fucking relationship like that. Our relationship must of never meant anything to you, did it?💔
😔Payton😔: Fucking whore.

I set my phone down and get tears in my eyes again, my phone dings. I ignore it and throw it across my room, I lay down on my bed and try to fall asleep. A few hours go by and I hear my door open and something being set on my night stand.
Payton: Wake up. Open your eyes now Ava.

I rub my eyes and sit up, I yawn and look at Payton and see that he has a bag in his hand.
Ava: Why are you here?
Payton: Don't act stupid. I sent you text to tell you why I was coming back over.
Ava: I didn't see it. I went to sleep after you called me a whore.

Payton rolls his eyes. 
Payton: Where's my shit?
Ava: What?
Payton: I brought your stuff back and I want my stuff back. Where is it?
Ava: Some might be in my closet or bathroom or dressers.
Payton: Dylan isn't in your bathroom or closet is he?
Ava: No Payton. I told you that I'm not gonna see him again. You can even look and go through my phone and see that I blocked him.

Payton grabs my phone and puts my password in, he sets my phone back down a few seconds later.
Payton: I didn't think you actually blocked him.

Payton sets the bag down and walks to my closet and grabs some stuff of his, 20 minutes go by and he's done. I pull my knees up to my chest and put my head on them, Payton walks to my door.
Ava: I know that you don't care but I'm sorry. I shouldn't of done it and I'm sorry.

Payton sighs and sets the bag down on my floor, he walks over to me and sits on the bed with me.
Payton: It just wasn't you. It was Dylan too. He chose to make the decision with you.
Ava: I know. It might not help but we didn't do anything. Not one piece of clothing came off.
Payton: So you guys only made out?
Ava: Not even that. We kissed for like one minute and he gave me a hickey then I realized that it was wrong and I shouldn't do it so I left his house.
Payton: Oh.
Ava: I know I'm still a cheater because I kissed your friend and got a hickey from him so you don't need to tell me that.
Payton: This sucks. It sucks so much Ava. I want to be with you but the fact that you would even think about kissing one of my best friends makes me so upset and then for you to actually go do it makes me more upset.
Ava: I know. I messed up. I don't know why I even did it. It was a mistake.
Payton: I really hate this option so much because I love you so much but I think that if we ever have another relationship again we need to be friends and build up trust again.
Ava: I know.
Payton: I'll talk to you tomorrow but friends for now?
Ava: Yeah.

I nod my head and tears gather in my eyes, Payton stands off of my bed and walks over to my door. He grabs his bag and leaves shutting my door behind him.