He Needs You

I'm sitting in the basement with Luke and his friends hanging out with them, I get a text. I grab my phone and see a text from Payton, I unlock my phone and go to his contact.
🌷Payton🌷: Babe?
💍Ava💍: What?
🌷Payton🌷: I need you.
🌷Payton🌷: Like really bad.
💍Ava💍: Whats wrong?
🌷Payton🌷: I have a problem.
🌷Payton🌷: That I need help to fix.
💍Ava💍: oH. That kind of PrObLeM.
🌷Payton🌷: Stop. I'm serious. It hurts. We haven't done anything for so long😩
🌷Payton🌷: Can I come over?
💍Ava💍: Yeah.
🌷Payton🌷: I'm on my way.
💍Ava💍: I'm gonna delete these messages. Just send me "Yeah. I'm on my way" after I send "Do you want to come watch a movie?"
🌷Payton🌷: Okay.
💍Ava💍: Do you want to come watch a movie?
🌷Payton🌷: Yeah. I'm on my way.

I delete all the messages except the last 2 messages, I set my phone down.
Ava: Hey Luke?
Luke: What?
Ava: Can Payton come over?
Luke: What are you guys going to do?
Ava: Watch a movie.
Luke: Let me see the messages so I know that's what you guys are for sure going to do.

I unlock my phone and hand it to Luke, he hands it back to me.
Luke: Yes he can come over.
Ava: Okay.

I get up and walk upstairs, a few minutes pass by and I see Payton walking up to my porch. I open the door before he knocks, he walks in and shuts the door behind him. He grabs me by my waist and starts kissing me.
Ava: *Whispers* We have to go to my room now. Luke is home.

Payton nods his head, he starts kissing me again. He grabs my legs and lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks to my room, he walks in and shuts the door behind us. He locks my door and walks over to my bed, he lays me down on my bed and lays on top of me. He slips his shoes and socks off, he takes my shirt off along with his. I unbuckle his belt and take it off, when I put the belt down the buckle hits my dresser and makes a loud noise. There's a knock on my door a few seconds later, me and Payton instantly pull away from each other.
Michael: Uh are you guys okay in there? We heard a loud noise downstairs.
Ava: Yeah, we're fine. Payton tripped and fell for a video.
Michael: Okay.

He walks away, Payton leans down and kisses me again. I kiss him back, he takes my shorts and starts sliding them off of me. I take his pants off of him, he takes my shorts and throws them on the ground. Payton unhooks my bra and takes it off, he kisses my neck and leaves a hickey behind. He starts pulling down my underwear, I pull his underwear down and he takes his off along with mine. He leans back down and starts kissing me again, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. He reaches for his pants and grabs a condom out of his pants pocket, he sets his pants back down and unwraps the condom. He starts kissing me again, I kiss him back. He pulls away and puts the condom on his dick, he lines up with me.
Payton: Are you ready?
Ava: Yeah.

He pushes into me, I let out a moan. He covers my mouth with his hand.
Payton: We have to be quiet. Luke and his friends are here.

I nod my head and he removes his hand, he starts kissing me again and I kiss back. We finish 20 minutes later, he pulls out of me.
Ava: Are you relived now? *laughs*
Payton: Yes. *laughs*

Payton kisses me and I kiss him back, a few seconds go by and I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Payton quickly gets off of me and hands me my clothes, I get up and start changing into them. He grabs his clothes and runs to my bathroom, I walk over to my door and unlock it. My door opens a second later.
Luke: Watch ya guys doing?
Ava: Nothing.
Luke: I thought you guys were watching a movie?
Ava: We decided we didn't want to watch a movie so we've been playing on our phones.
Luke: Oh well where's Payton?
Ava: He's going to the bathroom.
Luke: Okay well I'm ordering pizza so what kind does you guys want?
Ava: Cheese.
Luke: Okay.

Luke walks out of my room shutting the door behind him, Payton walks out of my bathroom a few seconds later.