You're In The Mood But He Isn't

Right now I'm sitting in my room texting Payton.
💍Ava💍: Come over❤️
🌷Payton🌷: Okay♥️I'll be on my way in a few minutes.
💍Ava💍: Hurry, my parents aren't home and neither is Luke.
🌷Payton🌷: What does that have to do with anything?😂
💍Ava💍: Just hurry🙄

I put my phone down and wait for Payton to get to my house, a few minutes pass by and I see him walk up to the driveway. He starts walking to the porch, I get up from my bed and walk out of my room, I walk down the hall to the front door. I open the door right when Payton is about to knock.
Payton: Hi.

He walks in and shuts the door, we walk down the hall to my room. He lays down on my bed along with me.
Payton: I missed you.
Ava: I missed you too.

He kisses me and I kiss back, I get on top of him and we continue to kiss. I put my hands under his shirt, a few seconds pass by. I grab the ends of his shirt and start pulling his shirt up, he pulls away from the kiss and sits up with me still on his lap.
Payton: I'm not really in the mood to do that right now Ava.
Ava: Oh. Sorry.
Payton: It's okay. I just want to cuddle-
Ashton: Ava! I'm here! Where's Luke?!

I hear footsteps coming down the hall, Payton quickly lifts me up off of him. I stand up, as my door handle turns. Payton throws the blanket on himself as my door opens.
Ava: Hi Ashton.
Ashton: Hi Ava. Where's your brother?
Ava: He left a little bit ago. He should be home in 10 minutes.  
Ashton: Okay.

He shuts my door and walks away from my room, Payton takes the blanket off of him.
Ava: Are you sure you're not in the mood?
Payton: Yes. I'm sure. Sorry.
Ava: It's okay.

I lay back down on my bed with Payton, I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me. I turn on a movie and we start watching it.