tres

eben hit jonah in the chest when he scolded him as soon as he entered the locker room.

the marais boy put a hand to his chest and complained. "what the hell is wrong with you, eben?" jonah asked, looking at him frowning.

jonah and eben weren't friends, they were just team mates. eben was the captain of his team but jonah didn't like him quite much.

"if you can't take a punch, you better leave the team because there in the field you won't be worth it." said the blond serious. he was still angry because of the cupid letter.

that was enough for jonah to shut his mouth. jonah had understood that eben had a bad day and that it would be best not to get in his way. on the other hand jonah was having a good one. he had received a letter from cupid and he liked who was the chosen one for him.

he wanted to start conquering him.

he went to the field with the team and started to worming up for the training exercises. eben began to dictate the exercises but jonah wasn't listen to him since he already knew them by heart. he decided to clear his mind a little, he liked to be focused only on football when he played it. the brunette looked at the stands and saw three people that caught his attention. there were two boys who were greeting him with enthusiasm and a blonde girl who simply looked at the field with some trepidation.

jonah smiled aside thinking that his conquest of cupid wasn't going to be as difficult as he thought.

if he came to see me train, it means he's interested in me, right? thought jonah.

daniel was in the stands next to margo and zach looking at the players, who went out to the field to train. zach forced daniel to greet jonah, taking advantage of the fact that he was now looking towards their position.

there were not many people in the stands so daniel didn't hesitate to tell his friends what had happened with jonah and the weird cupid's letter. however, they only cared about the fact that daniel had a cupid letter, which zach read three times before looking daniel back in the face.

every time he read it the boy smiled even more. "my science classmates are going to freak out when they find out about this.."

daniel tore the letter from his hands, breaking one of the sides of the paper. "don't even think about telling anyone about this, zach, or you will be a dead man."

the young opened his mouth in surprise and frowned. "why not?"

daniel rolled his eyes and looked at margo for some help from his friend but she was trying to have her mouth closed while she couldn't held the laugh. she wasn't going to help daniel, she was to busy laughing at his friends.

"because it's private." daniel answered with a tone of reproach. for daniel what he was saying couldn't be more obvious, but zach was a very different person to him. he loved gossips and daniel loved privacy.

"how do you expect them to tell me new gossips if i don't give them any?" zach  asked as if what daniel had just said was his doom.

"not a single word, zach." the blue-eyed boy said slowly.

zach rolled his eyes but nodded his head as if it meant he understood daniel's position. "okay, i will not say anything but then don't complain if i don't bring you any gossip."