veintidos

daniel realized that the nickname fallen angel was perfect for corbyn. especially after seeing him naked.

i saw corbyn besson naked, i touched him, i saw him coming, am i dreaming? maybe i got drunk and it's one of those crazy drunk dreams, daniel thought.

leaving the bathroom, daniel mentally thanked corbyn for dressing up, but he was surprised to see he had put everything on, his shirt and shoes. is he leaving?

however, his heart twisted a little when the blonde boy didn't even turn to look at him, he was very busy writing something on his phone, sitting on the chair at his desk.

who is writing corbyn at half past fourin the morning?

that is not your problem, daniel. he tried to convince himself.

and there daniel stood still, feeling super awkward looking at every move corbyn made. what should i do? what should i say?

after a few seconds, corbyn raised his green eyes from his phone and looked at him. daniel swallowed thickly, playing with his hands in front of him. really, daniel? after having done all that with him, do you still get that nervous?

corbyn got up, tucking his phone into the back pocket of his pants. "i'm leaving." daniel's heart sank into his chest. "give eben his phone tomorrow and he will return yours."

"i thought you didn't want to ask for another uber." he joked but corbyn didn't smile. "i thought you were staying."

"no."

"why not?" daniel asked with a frown. he didn't like the idea of corbyn leaving him. "is this too boring for you?" he asked feeling kinda mad. it was like corbyn was rejecting him.

"it can. it's your room, your life, all this has nothing to do with me."

okay, this guy is definitely bipolar. he came annoyed, then was tender, then sexual and now, cold? what the fuck, corbyn? though daniel angry. he is quadripolar.

"i still don't get it." daniel tried to make him stay.

corbyn started walking to the window "i know you don't."

oh no, you don't go, quadrupole. you do not leave here with that attitude without explaining what happens to you, you will not leave me with this feeling of having been used to eat my heart. daniel reached him and stood in front of him, blocking the window. "and now, what's wrong with you, corbyn?"

"nothin wrong with me."

"yes, something is happening to you, your sudden mood swings are giving me a headache."

corbyn rolled his eyes. "and your drama is bothering me, that's why i'm leaving."

"drama?"

he pointed first at himself and then to daniel for several times. "this drama."

"i hadn't even told you anything until i saw you leaving, what drama are you talking about?"

"why can't i just leave?"

"you said you would sleep here."