cuatro

warning: daniel still be brunette in this fic

===

corbyn and daniel were sitting in the headmaster's office, each in a different chair. the two were far enough apart from each other.

daniel was sitting with his arms hugging his chest and his skin bristling, he was afraid of the blonde, very afraid. he had the blue color of his eyes even lighter due to the tears that had come out of his eyes during the fight, so he still had the white of his eyes dyed a light red.

his cheek had a slit of dried blood due to the wound corbyn had made him, his eye also hurt because the blonde had also hit him there, the truth was that he had hit him on all places. daniel knew that tomorrow he would have a black eye and that his whole body would hurt.

on the other hand corbyn seemed fine. he was sitting cross-legged looking at the director with the annoyed face, but he was quite calm.

the punch that daniel had given him in the face, the only punch that he had managed to give corbyn, seemed not to have affected him. although that was a lie, the blonde's cheek hurt but for him his reputation was more important than his feelings. it had always been like that.

and he would never admit that a boy like daniel would have hurt him.

"i guess you know why you're here," said headmaster jeremy perdont, abigail's father, looking at them with a serious look.

even though his daughter was one of corbyn's best friends, that didn't stop him from hating the blonde. jeremy just hoped that his daughter never tried to date that devil with blonde hair.

"can we finish with this already? i have things to do and the classes are over." corbyn said looking out the window at the front yard of the school where the fight had happened a few minutes before.

some guys had had to separate him from daniel before he could do more damage than he had already done. when they pulled him away, the blond could see how the blue-eyed boy had been on the floor huddled trying not to be hit by corbyn.

daniel didn't say a word. he had never been sent to the headmaster's office, only on his second year when he commissioned him to be the guide of a new spanish exchange student since daniel knew enough spanish.

but this was different, he had been sent there for a fight. and daniel never got into fights.

the headmaster perdont held corbyn's gaze for a few seconds and then smiled wickedly. the headmaster was fed up with the blonde's attitude. corbyn spent more time in his office than in his classes.

"you both have to go to the punishment salt all week from three to four in the afternoon." daniel stifled a scream, he couldn't believe he would be in the punishment room, stuck with his attacker.

he didn't want to see the blond's face again.

"and you, mr. besson," jeremy kept talking. "as you have already received too many warnings during these years you will have to have another punishment."

"fuck off, jeremy." corbyn complained in vulgar language.

"what do you hate most, corbyn?" asked the headmaster.