seis

corbyn was looking forward to that hour to end. it was boring to play with the cell phone while professor blake slept and daniel hid his head in his arms to cry.

yes, corbyn knew that daniel was crying. but he wasn't going to go help him, he didn't care much what that nerdy boy felt, he just wanted to get out of there.

at four o'clock mr. richardson's alarm rang and the professor suddenly got up a little scared when he heard it. when he managed to open his eyes he saw how the blonde boy stomped out of the room and the brunette boy was still with his head on his arms.

corbyn sent a message to his friends telling them he would go to the bowling, which was where they were.

it didn't take long to get to the bowling alley where his friends were already playing the game. they had started without him, but he expected it.

"it's in pairs." abbigail said with a smile upon seeing him arrive. as always she was the one who light up the group.

corbyn just nodded and went to eben to greet him. they always went abby and jack together, so corbyn always went with eben.

but when eben saw him, he shook his head and looked at him menacingly. eben was still angry at how his conversation with margo an hour ago. "you go with jack."

"what?" asked corbyn surprised. the fact that he had to go with jack surprised him a little, but the fact that eben spoke to him that way surprised him more.

they used to confront and insult the other, but in the end everything was a joke. however, eben didn't seem to be joking today.

"it's as funny to me as it is to you." said the curly-haired boy giving him a bowling ball in his hands.

corbyn took it carefully so that it didn't fall over his feet, while waiting for eben to explain. but the tallest one didn't intend to do so, so the blonde boy ended up throwing the ball towards the bowling and leaving only two standing.

"how was detention?" asked abby caring about his friend. "have you found a club yet?"

she always said that her father was pretty evil when he had to punish corbyn, her father hate him a lot.

corbyn shrugged and sat on the chairs while eben was heading to throw the ball. "w nerdy boy is very weird, he asked me to kiss him."

abby let out a small laugh, she wasn't making fun of it, it was actually the opposite, she loved to read love stories and didn't mind hearing from time to time.
the problem was that this wasn't a love story for corbyn.

"and?" abbigail asked expectantly.

"and what?" said the blonde with his green eyes lost on the scoreboard. his team was losing and it was normal, abby was going with eben and she was the best at bowling.

"she's asking if you've kissed him." said jack by his side. abby and him always knew what the other was going to say, they were adorable. but to corbyn they only looked like a couple of idiots who didn't dare tell the other one what they feel.

"why the hell would i kiss that bumpkin?" corbyn asked snorting.

but at that moment the he image daniel's blue eyes and his lips approaching him. corbyn was attracted to the idea of ​​kissing daniel and biting his lower lip that looked a little fatter.