veintinueve

chapter dedicated to peroelite because she made the coolest and sweetest fanart i saw (btw it's about this book so i'm so excited)

you can see it at the end of the chapter.

===

daniel would like to say that he didn't answer the kiss, that he pushed him and ran away from him. but the moment his soft lips made contact with daniel's, the blue-eyed boy lost all notion of time, place and space. he kissed him instantly, his kiss wasn't soft or romantic, it was demanding, passionate and possessive. he kissed him as if he wanted to devour him and it felt absolutely delicious.

corbyn took daniel's face in his hands, deepening the kiss, his lips moving in sync, his tongue tempting and brushing. his breaths accelerated, daniel felt that he could pass out at any moment because of the intensity of this kiss. he would melted in corbyn's arms.

the blue-eyed boy never thought someone could make him feel this way. his whole body was electrified, blood running rapidly through my veins, going through his rampant heart.

corbyn pressed daniel's body against his, stealing a small moan that got caught in his mouth. his lips moved aggressively against daniel's, his tongue invaded his mouth in a subtle way sending shivers of pleasure throughout his body. corbyn picked him up and immediately wrapped his legs around his waist. daniel gasped when he felt how hard corbyn was against him.

corbyn didn't stop kissing him for a single second while carrying him and carrying him to the sofa. he laid him slowly on the couch and climbed on top of him, daniel ran his hands down his bare chest and through his abdomen feeling every muscle. he's so fucking sexy, the blue-eyed boy thought.

corbyn moved him a little so he could take off his shirt and once he did, he looked at him, resting his hands on the sides of daniel's abdomen, a moan of appreciation coming out of daniel's mouth only with that shy contact. daniel was too excited to think of anything, he just wanted to feel corbyn, all corbyn against him.

corbyn pulled away, kneeling between daniel's legs on the couch and unzipping daniel's pants with impressive agility.

seeing him like that, with his green eyes shining with desire, undressing him, he took daniel's breath away. the blue-eyed boy felt surprisingly comfortable with him as he removed his tight pants by throwing them aside and again his mouth rejoined to daniel's. corbyn roasted his hands over daniel's bare legs and groaned. "you're driving me crazy." the blonde boy murmured hoarsely.

daniel bit his lower lip in response. he wanted corbyn as he had never wanted anyone in life. daniel's rational side was going on vacation and the hormones were taking control of him.

desperate, daniel picked up the hem of corbyn's sport pants to take it off. the eldest got up and let his pants fall to the floor along with his underwear. woah he's is naked and his body is perfect, every muscle, every tattoo, everything about him is perfect, daniel thought. corbyn's lips were red with so many kisses and daniel imagined that his should be the same.

corbyn loomed over him again, kissing him slowly, wet kisses full of passion and desire that daniel was taken to the edge. the blonde boy's hand traveled inside daniel's boxer while corbyn groaned again in his mouth and to daniel it seemed the most exciting sound in the world.