veintitres

i feel terrible, the blone boy thought. both physically and emotionally, which is a very bad combination for a single human being and even worse for being only friday morning.

daniel's head ached, his body and stomach didn't stabilize after drinking. he hadn't slept at all and it was already daylight. ana had only managed to wake him up by throwing a glass of cold water on his face. so daniel had had to shower and now he was in the living room with a cup of milk that warmed his hands, on the sofa with a blanket around him.

the blonde boy expected the daylight to do something for his soul, because he felt like a zombie and was very sure that he also looked like one.

although physical discomfort was nothing compared to this feeling of disappointment that pierced his soul. he felt used, rejected and undervalued. it was incredible what corbyn could do with just a few words.

although daniel knew he did the right thing by throwing him out of his life, but that didn't reduce the disappointment and sadness in his heart because corbyn was gone.

corbyn was gone as unexpectedly as it appeared in his life, that's how it went, daniel thought with a snort.

he watched the sun rises through the small window of the room and daniel could not help but remembering as if it were yesterday, it was actually yesterday, when corbyn disappeared through the one in his room. he could not help analyzing the moment again and again, his poor brain guided by his heart tried to look for small gestures, expressions, hidden words that gave him the hope that corbyn wasn't only playing with him, that he didn't only use him, that he wasn't an asshole.

i've always known that his personality is not the best, daniel thought. in the time that i have observed it, i have realized that. but daniel didn't expect him to have that perception of romance, that corbyn didn't want a relationship or that he like to think that people like daniel were something to use and discard.

that hurt him, and a lot.

and the blonde boy knew that if he didn't have the convictions he have about being valued, he would have fallen into his world. he would have given himself up completely because he simply loves corbyn, everything of him. never in his life had daniel felt so attracted to anyone. not even towards jonah. the things that corbyn made him feel just by looking at him left him breathless.

so daniel didn't blame those boys or girls who had gone through him, who had tried to change him. daniel sighed again, taking a sip of his milk.

"i'm so tired of being alone." daniel said softly. neither his father nor his sister who were a few meters away in the kitchen heard him.

daniel wanted to live the love, he wanted to experiment it, he wanted to have fun, he wanted so many things but he also wanted someone to respect him, to be able to be with him, who wanted to be with him as much as daniel would like to. he didn't want to be anyone's toy no matter how much he liked that person.

"let's go or we'll be late." anna said appearing beside him with a courasant in her mouth. daniel had no breakfast, he didn't feel like eating today. he got up and walked just to his sister with slow steps.

he didn't want to face corbyn but he knew he had to keep going to school.