nueve

corbyn broke away from daniel as if he had just received an electric shock. as if he had just realized what he was doing. as if all that was wrong.

but that didn't feel wrong for daniel. it was quite the opposite.

the blue-eyed boy opened his eyes surprised by the unexpected reaction of corbyn, he still had his lips stretched to continue the kiss. but it seemed that it wasn't going to be like that, because corbyn didn't agree with all that.

"what the hell are you doing, seavey?"

and there he was again. corbyn the asshole. the good hasn't lasted long, daniel thought.

but the brunet boy wasn't that day to endure his bipolar attacks. daniel doubted that corbyn was bipolar but he knew that the blonde boy had many problems to stay without changing his mood.

"what the hell are you doing, besson?" daniel said clenching his jaw. he wasn't going to be belittled again by him.

maybe i should have gone with jonah, thought the blue-eyed boy snorting. he's always the best option.

"it was you who kissed me. what the fuck are you doing kissing me?" corbyn asked pursing his lips.

daniel laughed at the blonde boy's complaint. it looked like he was making a joke. a funny one. "don't fuck me, besson. you kissed me. it was you. it was your fucking decision."

corbyn shoved daniel off him to get up and the brunet boy stumbled on his own foot to the point of almost falling. "that's freaking impossible, because you are not my type."

daniel tried to stand firm, trying that the aggressive comments of the blonde didn't hurt or bother him but it was quite complicated. "you're lying."

corbyn looked serious, too serious. "i'm not. you probably are nobody's type."

daniel no longer knew how to counterattack his words. that hadn't only bothered him, it had hurt him. he didn't understand why corbyn was again becoming a cruel person from one second to another. the brunet boy felt his watery eyes and couldn't prevent the words of corbyn hurt him.

nobody's type, daniel repeated in his head, was he telling the truth?

corbyn collided his shoulder with daniel's when he tried to leave the kitchen without having to talk more with the blue eyed boy, but daniel grabbed his arm to stop him and approached him again. daniel ran his fingers gently over the swollen and purple cheekbone of corbyn, the fight with eben had left him a little bad but daniel must admit that corbyn was still looking like a greek god.

their faces were a few centimeters and corbyn looked down at daniel's lips now pink and swollen from the kiss. the blue eyed noticed corbyn's gaze and smiled.

"i may not be your type, but you were the one who kissed me." said daniel and then he released corbyn's left arm go and left the kitchen room.

daniel went to the party looking for his friends, he wanted to go home and he knew that although zach wanted to stay, margo would return with him. margo and he could always lean on each other when they couldn't handle situations with crowds.

but what the blue yed boy boy didn't know that margo was no longer at the party and zach was about to taste daniel's lost opportunity with jonah.