diecinueve

it was ten o'clock at night and abigail perdont was lying on her bed watching the new season of titans. she looked at the screen of his cell phone for the third time seeing that there were no new messages from eben, although there wasn't corbyn's too but that was usual. abby wanted to know if her friend had managed to find out who was participating in the game like them.

she was also very bored and had refused to answer any message from jack, which she had to block him so as not to be tempted to respond.

jack. jack was always the protagonist of her thoughts.

abigail was afraid. she was afraid it wouldn't work with jack, she was afraid of hurting his best friend and she was afraid of getting hurt too. perhaps the best thing would have been that the stupid cupid had never existed, the brown-haired girl thought.

she was surprised that she hadn't received any letter of cupid, no complaint from whoever was cupid saying that she was not fulfilling its mission. maybe cupid was giving her time to ask jack for the date.

abby turned off the television when she realized that the episode was about to end and she was so lots in the episode. still shestill thought the first season was better than this.

maybe the best right now it's rest, tomorrow i can think things through calmly, the brown-haired girl thought.

she got out of bed, left the television remote on her desk, took off her socks, she hated sleeping with socks, and finally, as she walked to the window to throw the curtains, she removed her bra. sleeping with a bra was even more uncomfortable than sleeping with socks.

but when she approached the window enough she saw a person she know well walking down the street, walking towards her house. it was jack.

abiagil opened the window. "what are you doing here?" the girl asked loudly causing the blonde boy to stop dead when he heard her.

abigail just wished her parents didn't listen to them. she didnt want to explain anything about her status relationship with jack.

jack raised his hand and shook it to greet her with a small smile on his lips. god, jack is practically irresistible, the girl thought.

"we need to talk." said the honey-eyed boy.

abigail shook her head. hell to the no, not today. "jack, we'll see each other tomorrow in the school!"

"and like every day of this week you will find a way to avoid me." the blonde boy said raising his voice.

abby bit her lower lip tightly and frowned. "lower your voice! or my parents will listen to you."

"let me in and i promise not to make a noise." jack said making abigail tremble. maybe it was the cold wind of the night or maybe it was the fact that thinking about her and jack alone in her bedroom whispering made her nervous. very nervous indeed.

seeing that abigail didn't answer, she just stood there staring at him through the window, jack spoke again. "do you prefer me to scream?"

"no, no, no. don't even think about jack robert avery." abigail answered as soon as she heard his question. "i'm going down to open the door for you. don't make any noise." jack just nodded and raised his thumbs.