treinta y tres

"daniel! daniel! daniel!"

ash, alec and harry were around him at the edge of the pool, offering him a shot of tequila. and the blue-eyed boy hesitated, the truth was that he felt a little dizzy, he had lost count of how much alcohol he had consumed so far and that wasn't good. especially because he was inside the pool.

defeated, he took the small glass and took the drink. the tequila went down his throat, burning everything on his way to his stomach. he grimaced but ashley hit him all five. "yes! that's how it is done."

"i'm surprised." alec admitted smiling.

daniel wanted to say that alec was an asshole who hinted at corbyn every moment he could, that he said things to make daniel feel like he doesn't belong there but he couldn't. alec had only been kind and very sweet to daniel, he looked like a good boy.

although daniel knew that alec liked corbyn, he could see it, but daniel wasn't angry at him. alec had done nothing to him.

harry took his drink and snorted, breathing deeply. "now i feel it softer, it don't even burn my throat."

"that's because you're already drunk." daniel bounded, slapping him on the back.

the blonde boy looked into the deep part of the pool and saw the stupid fallen angel, talking to jonah, both looked very serious.

shame invaded daniel when he remembered how he danced to jonah. are they talking about me? oh god!

the water was hot and felt great against his cold skin, small waves that formed when they moved that hit the back of his arms.

"we should play something." harry offered, shaking his hair, sparkling them all.

ashley holds her chin thinking. "something like hiding?"

alec laughed. "no, something more fun! as truth or dare or never have i ever."

daniel raised his eyebrows in confusion. "never have i ever?"

alec nodded. "yes, i'll explained the rules." he paused, putting himself in full explanation mode. "for example, let's say i start with 'i've never got drunk' and those who have done so have to drink."

"what if you did it too?"

"i also drink, it's fun because you'll know the things that others have done or not when you see them drink or not."

"let's do it." said harry. "but we need more people, right?"

most of the poeple of the party already left. The only ones who stayed was these three, corbyn's group, jonah and shawn. daniel had no idea what time it was.

harry shouted calling the rest and they swam towards them. daniel got nervous because he hadn't interacted with corbyn since his little conversation about grey's trilogy.

they left the pool, and the cool wind of the night gave him chills, his clothes sticking to his body but daniel had drunk so much that he no longer cared. they sat on the wet floor in a circle. ashley and abby are at his sides, next to eben, then jack, alec, corbyn, jonah, shawn and harry. the bottle of tequila was in the middle. corbyn was facing daniel.