veintiuno

i'm going to have a heart attack, daniel thought.

the blue-eyed boy could feel his poor heart beating desperately in his chest, he was sure that corbyn felt it too. he was still glued to daniel, the heat emanating from his body warmed the boy's back. corbyn's hand was on his hip, and nerves made daniel's muscles tighten and his breathing accelerate.

you owe me one. corbyn's words echoed in his head.

only daniel could think of getting into bed with him after he left him badly at the club. corbyn's hot breath brushed the side of his neck, causing daniel to get goosebumps.

slowly, corbyn's hand moved upward beneath the shirt daniel had put on to cover himself in front of corbyn until it reached his ribs. daniel stopped breathing.

his hand stopped just below his left pectoral and stood there. "your heart is going to come out of your chest." his voice was a whisper in his ear.

daniel wet his lips. "it must be the alcohol."

corbyn's lips brushed his ear. "no, it is not."

corbyn began to leave wet kisses on daniel's neck, climbing up to lick the earlobe. daniel felt his legs weaken at the sensation of his lips in that sensitive part of his body. "did you enjoy it?"

his question confused daniel. "enjoy what?"

"did you enjoy leving me so hard in the club?"

his raw words took daniel's breath away and as if to emphasize his point, corbyn's hand dropped from his chest to his hip again and squeezed him toward him, and that's when daniel felt corbyn's obvious boner through his pants against his ass .

daniel knew he should walk away but corbyn's tongue licked, his lips sucked, his teeth bit the skin of his neck driving the blue eyed boy crazy. don't fall for his game, daniel.

"i know you just want revenge." daniel murmured, thinking that maybe the bad boy will give up.

"revenge?" corbyn smiled on the boy's neck skin, his hand rising back to daniel's abdomen, passing gently his index finger through all of his abs, up to his pectorals and pinching the nipple of one of them.

daniel trembled in his arms, it was the first time a boy touched him that way. "yes, i know that's what you want," daniel said, biting his lip to endure a groan.

"that's not what i want."

daniel had his eyes closed at the accumulation of sensations he was feeling. "then what do you want?"

his hand left daniel's pecs and went down, his fingers traced a lie through his stomach, daniel jumped when corbyn's hand touched his crotch. "this is what i want."

that has been very clear to me, thought daniel.

corbyn took the edge of daniel's pants and slid them down in a painfully slow speed. daniel's heart had already suffered two heart attacks and survived. he had no idea why he was letting corbyn touch him that way. and it wasn't alcohol, that had already disappeared from his body.

a slight murmur of denial left his lips when corbyn put his hand over daniel's boxers, moving it gently. torturing daniel