treinta y cuatro

his reflection in the mirror in front of him gave him a disapproving look, as if it was judging his decision.

daniel sighed, and rubbed his face slowly, what am i doing? why did i decide to stay?

i shouldn't be here.

but how could i say no? corbyn asked him with those little sweet eyes, almost begging him. no one could judge daniel, not even his reflection, having the guy he liked in front of you looking sexy all wet begging you to stay with him was too much for the blue-eyed boy.

the alcohol in his brain didn't help his decision making.

daniel shook his damp hair and dried it with the towel, had already showered to take off his wet clothes and put on sweatpants that corbyn had lent him before going to the bathroom, to his bathroom. in addition, corbyn told him that he would only lent him pants and a shirt for two reasons:

1- in his opinion you slept better without a shirt.

2- corbyn also wanted to see daniel without a shirt.

and corbyn had dared to tell those two reasons to daniel in the face. very calmy.

the blue-eyed boy couldn't believe he was here, in the bathroom of his room, he felt he was invading his privacy. his bathroom was spotless, the white ceramic shone. daniel was afraid to touch something and ruin it.

looking at himself in the mirror, he looked at the blue strip that protruded under his pants, he had a boxer corbyn had lent. daniel still couldn't believe he was wearing the blonde boy's underwear.

daniel wondered if he could stay there in the bathroom and not leave but he knew that corbyn was waiting for him. corbyn hadn't spoken since they walked from the pool to his room. he let him use his bathroom and the blonde boy would use it in the hallway. but for some strange reason daniel knew that he was already there.

you can, daniel. he promised not to touch you.

if you didn't want to

that is the problem, that yes, i do want to, thought daniel. yes, i want to kiss him again, feel him again against me and i know i shouldn't, but knowing that we shouldn't do something makes us want to do it? why did i say yes? why?

decided, he opened the bathroom door and entered the room. the room was semi-dark with only a small lamp on. his room was large, and surprisingly tidy. his restless eyes searched him throughout the room, and found him sitting on the bed, shirtless, his back against the head of the bed. a part of daniel expected him to be asleep but he was awake and had a bottle of tequila in his hand.

his green eyes found daniel's blues and he smiled looking at daniel's body. "you look good."

you shouldn't smile like that! don't you see my heart melting? smiling back, daniel stood still, not knowing what to do.

"are you going to stay there all night? come." corbyn pointed to a point next to him. daniel hesitated and the blonde boy noticed it. "are you scared of me?"

the blue-eyed boy snorted. "of course not."

"then come."