veinte

jack's heart beat uncontrollably at the confession of his best friend. im scared too, he wanted to say.

but before the blonde boy could say anything the door room opened and jack froze behind the door feeling even more nervous than before.

"dad! i've told you millions of times to call before enter here. "abigail complained, putting her hands on her face about to explode. she tried not to look at jack who was still paralyzed waiting for the headmaster to not see him. the brunette girl couldn't be more nervous. why i have such bad luck.

"i'm sorry, sweetie, but i thought i heard someone when your mother and i went up to sleep. are you talking alone? "his father asked with a frown, staring at the room that seemed empty, but jack was less than a meter behind him and behind the door.

"no, well yes." abigail said quickly. "there is no one and yes i speak alone." her father looked at her worried.

"i already knew that those friends of yours were going to drive you crazy, honey. i've told you millions of times that corbyn and eben are a bad influence. why don't you just stay with jack? he seems to have some common sense and also doesn't fail as much as corbyn does." her father intervened approaching her daughter to put his hand on her shoulder.

"dad, stop criticizing my friends. because you don't like them, they won't stop being my friends." the brunette girl muttered annoyed. she was tired of her father always telling her the same thing.

"ok, honey. but you know you can tell me anything, right? "

she nodded. "yes dad calm down, i'm fine, i am not crazy, i was preparing the role of helena for a midsummer night's dream, i may join the theater club this year." lied abby. she would never sign up for that club, the truth was that it would take a lot of her time and she had never been good at speaking ro a big crow.

"great! you will be great, honey." her father encouraged her. "although what worries me is not that, it is your relationship with jack. i haven't seen you much together this week, is everything going well? "

tell me you're not asking me this now, abigail thought. she could even feel jack's smile through the door that hid him.

"everything is going well."

"i worry that you never dare to tell him how you feel."

abigail clenched her fists. "dad. leave. now. we are not going to talk about this. good night." the brunette girl murmured pushing her father away from the room.

"good night, honey." his father's voice was heard after abigail closed his door.

the brunette girl turned to see jack who was no longer crying and looked at him with a tender smile. or at least she thought it was a cute tender smile.

"please don't laugh at me, i know that..."

before abigail could finish the sentence she was interrupted, or rather silenced by jack's lips on hers. they were about the same height so abby didn't have to stand on her tiptoes nor did jack have to bow down. the brunette noticed jack's hands on her cheeks as he deepened the kiss and she couldn't help smiling in the middle of the kiss.

this was the best thing that had happened to her in the whole month.

the blonde boy separated from her to catch air. "go out with me." he said resting his forehead on abby's and staring at the girl's brown eyes.