veinticinco

the sunlight was strong and it sneaked out the window, heating daniel's room when he woke up. his eyes burned, and his face ached, it took a few seconds to remember everything that happened last night.

corbyn...

he jumped down and looked at the side of his bed. it was empty.

his heart clenched in his chest, did he leave? his eyes threatened to cry. what did you expect, daniel?

i have always been a dreamer.

slowly, the blonde boy went to the bathroom to fix his hair but when he saw himself in the mirror, he let out a shriek. "fuck!"

his face looked horrible, the entire right side was swollen and there was a bruise that rose from the middle of his cheek to his right eye. the corner of his mouth had a small cut. daniel had no idea that the man had hit him so hard. while inspecting his face, he noticed that he also had purple areas on his wrists and arms, he supposed that as much as these men were pulled from side to side.

a shiver invaded him as he remembered what happened. after taking a shower and brushing, he left the bathroom in his underwear, shaking his hair with the towel.

"pokemon boxers?"

daniel screamed when he saw corbyn sitting on his bed, and now there was a bag of food and two coffees on the nightstand. quick daniel covered himself with the towel. "i thought you've gone."

he smiled, that smile that always managed to melt daniel's heart in a matter of seconds. "i only went for breakfast, how do you feel?"

"i'm fine and thanks, that's very nice of you."

and kindness is not your thing, daniel thought about it but didn't say it.

"dress and come to eat, unless you want to do it like this without clothes. you know i wouldn't complain." the blonde boy murmured with a smirk.

daniel gave him a murderous look. "ha, ha, very funny. i'll be right back."

dressed and while devouring breakfast, daniel tried to ignore the beautiful creature in front of his eyes because otherwise there was no way he could eat in peace.

corbyn took a sip of his coffee. "i have to say it, i won't be able to live in peace if i don't say it."

"what?" daniel asked confused.

"pokemon? really? i didn't even know there were pokemon boxers."

daniel rolled his eyes. "it's my underwear, nobody is supposed to see it."

"i have seen it." his green eyes caught daniel's. "i've also touched it."

daniel almost got stuck with his breakfast. "corbyn ..."

"what?" the blonbe boy looked at him playfully. "oh, come on, you remember that very well, don't you?"

"of course not."

"so why are you blushing?"

"it's hot in here."