treinta

ashley besson loved to swim.

it distracted her and the sensation of floating in the water made her feel as if she were flying, the floor of the pool being the distant land.

after swimming and changing, she walked inside the house drying her hair with a towel, the air conditioning was cold but she ignore it, she just had to get to her room.

on the way she went through the play-room and wondered if corbyn was still playing, she didn't want him to become better than her in that game. she was about to enter when he heard the moans. her hand froze halfway.

she heard the clear moans of a boy who wasn't corbyn. surprised she walked away from the door and returned to the kitchen trying to avoid passing near there. the house bell rang and ashley went to open the door behind which she met abigail, eben and jack. "did corbyn invited you?" the blonde girl asked with a frown doubting that corbyn decided to have two hangouts at the same time at home with her friends and someone he was fucking.

"yes, half an hour ago or something." jack muttered dodging ashley and entering the house. the other two followed and ashley saw that eben made very strange gestures to abby. not now the brown girl whispered to the tall boy. eben seemed annoyed and changed his gaze to the front where jack was.

"where is he?" asked the elder.

"i don't think you want to bother him right now." she murmured, closing the door of the house and approaching the fridge to get a bottle of orange juice.

"what do you mean by that?" asked abby.

"he's with a boy. now. here." the three friends were clear about corbyn's sister's explanation.

"i didn't know that alec had come." jack said distractedly. alec had been corbyn's kinda hoe last summer although they had nothing sentimental.

"it's not alec." martha, the service girl, said when she entered the kitchen to collect her things. her turn was over.

"and then who's there?" ashley asked confused. corbyn wouldn't bring one of his boys overnight to his play-room, only alec had been there. alec had been the boy who had lasted the longest with corbyn and that they didn't even call it relationship.

martha picked up her bag and picked up the coat rack. "he said his name was daniel." she muttered before leaving the house.

jack's eyes almost jumped out of his face. "daniel? the idiot of the astronomy club? "

"i thought they were mad at each other." abigail said frowning.

"oh shit... i didn't expect this, i thought they hated each other." said ashley was also surprised.

"sometimes the attraction disguises itself as hate." eben muttered that he was the only one who was not surprised by the fact that the two were alone and together in the play-room. he could feel identified with what he had just said.

"do you want a ham sandwich?" ashley asked abigail when she noticed the eyes of the girl in the sandwich she was preparing.

the burntte girl gave her fist to bump into her. "you really know what i like."

ashley laughed and left her space by his side. "you are very easy to please."